Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok jimmy. i was damn near sick worrying and trying to figure out how to help. so were a thousand other members here. so im just saying what everyone on this site is thinking........ what ended up happening?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was kinda leaning twards was she out partyin with people? got caught up in something? kidnapped? playin around? ect................

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, believe me. im just happy it worked out.......... one reason i ask is all my friends kids are startin to hit thier teens. one of those what to look out for things.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He said last night that once every thing with the family calmed down and he got some answers he would post something.:cool:
oh, sorry. musta missed that one.......... forget i asked.

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
I really don't know how to answer this, because I don't knw if I'm getting the whole truth. She's not a real street smart kid and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Supposedly she ended up walking around the streets with a cell phone that would only work intermittently. My sister said she hadn't eaten in three days and it showed when she got food. I don't know how much of the story to buy as I was told that she had been seen with some sketchy characters and shortly after she was picked up I received a call from an "unknown number" and the myspace posting was referrenced and I was threatened which I assumed was some random person trying to flip me some shit. But, I didn't know until today that she was wearing "colors" for that area and I don't think it was so random anymore! It looks like I maybe needing to change my phone number and pick up a personal protection device.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I really don't know how to answer this, because I don't knw if I'm getting the whole truth. She's not a real street smart kid and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Supposedly she ended up walking around the streets with a cell phone that would only work intermittently. My sister said she hadn't eaten in three days and it showed when she got food. I don't know how much of the story to buy as I was told that she had been seen with some sketchy characters and shortly after she was picked up I received a call from an "unknown number" and the myspace posting was referrenced and I was threatened which I assumed was some random person trying to flip me some shit. But, I didn't know until today that she was wearing "colors" for that area and I don't think it was so random anymore! It looks like I maybe needing to change my phone number and pick up a personal protection device.
Colors? Hmmmmmmmm........Ditto on the protection device but how you guys gonna keep her away from the bad element? :confused:

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
gang shit..i hate fucking gang shit..when i was younger i was down with the bloodz seeing that was what my hood was..i never felt like joining but i new 30 of them..alot of young stupid shit went down back then..

now i see kids like that an i'm like you fucking wanna be thugs..fucking bunch of soft ass pussies who think there hard

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
Take her ass down to the clinic and have her drug tested and tested for stds/aid's put her ass through the works. Have the Dr look in every crevice she has and make it as embarrasing and miserable as it can fucking be.

If the drug test come back negative and then you can work from there. And that can be the start of something good.

Sounds like you guys are getting a big BS story to me. No 15yr old is going to walk around for 3 days confused with a dead cell phone and not find a way to get in contact with parents. And there is a reason people don't eat in three days.

Harsh but my opinions

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Take her ass down to the clinic and have her drug tested and tested for stds/aid's put her ass through the works. Have the Dr look in every crevice she has and make it as embarrasing and miserable as it can fucking be.

If the drug test come back negative and then you can work from there. And that can be the start of something good.

Sounds like you guys are getting a big BS story to me. No 15yr old is going to walk around for 3 days confused with a dead cell phone and not find a way to get in contact with parents. And there is a reason people don't eat in three days.

Harsh but my opinions
I agree 110% and I've expressed my opinion to her!!! I know that those were their plans before they got her back, but my sister pretty much bought the story hook, line and sinker.

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
I agree 110% and I've expressed my opinion to her!!! I know that those were their plans before they got her back, but my sister pretty much bought the story hook, line and sinker.
Hard to deal with family members when dealing with their kid's in situation like this. A parent wants nothing more than to beleive their child. ;)

I think if I were you I would play on your sister. Tell her that you think your neice might be holding something back bad that happened to her because it is normal for "abused /victim's" to do this because they think people will judge them even though they are innocent And for her own protection she needs to be checked for std's/drugs

Get your sister off the defence and make you neice look like the victim and play it from the other angle. Tell your sister she can't risk her not being checked for some of these things and she will hate herself if it was never done and the unthinkable happens. Put the ole MoM guilt on.....

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Tell your sister I have some bridges and beach front property to sell her.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
ahh fuck that..like he said..its not hard to get a phone..specialy in 3 days time..fuck all she had to do is ask some one for 50 cent..or there cell phone so she could call her parents and most people would do that.

as for the eating part..3 days no one gos 3 days unless there on something..she could of got food i'm sure...x,speed or meth is the only 2 drugs that will keep you from eating..atleast thats what kept me from eating in my drug years a couple years back.

might want to toss her ass in a work/boot camp program if she fails drug test..i was doing drugs at her age and i fucked up alot of good things i had going and seen even more of my friends who just didn't give a fuck end up dead or in jail..i had the love for racing and guns so it kept me from going full tilt into doing dumb shit that i would of ended up dead or in prison from

1 - 20 of 31 Posts