Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

· Administrator
Joined
·
137,281 Posts
Camp, the racers will not keep this thing alive.. The spectators will.. I am getting sick of all the racers feeling as they are the only people who have the right to say anything. We as racers hate racing in front of 50 spectators!! It fuckin sucks!! So let the non racers who pay their entry fee have a word in this.. If they dont pay maybe they would if we listened to what they wanted to see.. Remember they are watching us.. We are their to put on a show for them.. So why wouldn't they matter?
 

· Moderator
Joined
·
16,364 Posts
I feel the racers have a right to speak their mind but I believe legitimate specators like myself do too. I've tried to help the NSCA probably more than any other spectator. I've given my .02. I've taken the time to call Tony and give him suggestions. I promoted the Cecil Event on 82 web sites and I'm doing the same thing for Columbus. Maybe if more people would get involved instead of sitting back and just compalining, we could get this organization where everyone could be happy. Just my .02. Ray :WGAF
 

· Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Camp, the racers will not keep this thing alive.. The spectators will.. I am getting sick of all the racers feeling as they are the only people who have the right to say anything. Remember they are watching us.. We are their to put on a show for them.. So why wouldn't they matter?
Monty

I have never said nor will I ever say that the spectators don't matter! I for one know they are "who pays the bills" so to speak. I oughta know. BUT I will say that some pea-brained crying, whiney ass who never does anything but bitch has no say, period.

You can be as sick as you wish to be but you are the one who said "bring it" to this board, so do not get thin skinned when some of us voice an opinion you may not agree with. This was to be a board where you can voice your opinion and you do a great job of "stirring the pot" where it needs to be stirred. Lets just not let those who only bitch drown out the voices of the others who care.

Do Jim Monson, Johnny Baio, Jim Filipowski, among the many as racers have a right to voice their opinions as well? I say yes they do. These are the guys and gals (thats for you Marie) that have lived through the pain and suffering of class restructuring. Let them have their say as well.

Ray, thanks for the kind words, My Friend. I just felt I had to "come in outa the cold" and voice my thoughts.
 

· Moderator
Joined
·
16,364 Posts
Camp Stanley said:
7DMACH1 said:
Tom Cowle??? What class do you run in the NSCA and what event do you race in??? :roll:


Ray

Thanks. Its about time someone asks these questions!
[/b]
I'm asking too, because he has a lot to say. Does he even race in the NSCA??? I might not YET, but I have tried to help in every way I can. Sitting back and bashing everything the NSCA does when you don't even race in it, is wrong.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,426 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Camp Stanley said:
7DMACH1 said:
Tom Cowle??? What class do you run in the NSCA and what event do you race in??? :roll:


Ray

Thanks. Its about time someone asks these questions!
[/b]
I'm asking too, because he has a lot to say. Does he even race in the NSCA??? I might not YET, but I have tried to help in every way I can. Sitting back and bashing everything the NSCA does when you don't even race in it, is wrong.
:smt023
 

· Moderator
Joined
·
16,364 Posts
Well I'll spill my guts. This guy has been bashing since I first came both here and on the NSCA. I've tried to help. I made a flyer for a Car Show I was asked to do at Cecil. I spent hours doing this and posted it on 82 web sites. He was the only on that questioned it. At the time I didn't know anyone and replied very nicely. Now I've never seen or heard him do any good for this organization, he doesn't race in it, and has questions and bashes it all the time.
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
137,281 Posts
Camp Stanley said:
Monty Mikho said:
Camp, the racers will not keep this thing alive.. The spectators will.. I am getting sick of all the racers feeling as they are the only people who have the right to say anything. Remember they are watching us.. We are their to put on a show for them.. So why wouldn't they matter?
Monty

I have never said nor will I ever say that the spectators don't matter! I for one know they are "who pays the bills" so to speak. I oughta know. BUT I will say that some pea-brained crying, whiney ass who never does anything but bitch has no say, period.

You can be as sick as you wish to be but you are the one who said "bring it" to this board, so do not get thin skinned when some of us voice an opinion you may not agree with. This was to be a board where you can voice your opinion and you do a great job of "stirring the pot" where it needs to be stirred. Lets just not let those who only bitch drown out the voices of the others who care.

Do Jim Monson, Johnny Baio, Jim Filipowski, among the many as racers have a right to voice their opinions as well? I say yes they do. These are the guys and gals (thats for you Marie) that have lived through the pain and suffering of class restructuring. Let them have their say as well.

Ray, thanks for the kind words, My Friend. I just felt I had to "come in outa the cold" and voice my thoughts.
LOL Camp I think you answered your own post within your post. I am not thin skinned trust me. I have a lot of opinions and have no problem posting them or stating them face to face. Ask Patrick.. he will tell ya.. LOL
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
137,281 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
I'm sick and tired of him. Do us all a favor and if you don't like the NSCA, leave!!! You've added nothing to it, you've done nothing but complain, and don't even race in it!!! Why are you here????
Man you guys are never happy!! When someone posts for results you guys bitch he should have been there.. If someone comes and gives his opinion that the series sucks you guys bash him!! If he races and states a negative opinion you guys trash again.. Soccer mom section will be opened soon!! Awww fuk-it.. post the friendly lets be happy crap on the NSCA site. Seems like thats the only posts that dont get deleted... :-D
 

· Moderator
Joined
·
16,364 Posts
Well I disagree. He's a cancer that trying to undermine everything the NSCA does. Why should he question classes. He doesn't even race in them. I'm sure he doesn't promote the NSCA. If he is trying to help, show me how??? What has he done to make anything that's wrong better???
 

· Moderator
Joined
·
16,364 Posts
Well if we can't voice our opinion here, where can we. Let's go all you people. Don't be afraid to post. Speak what's on you mind. If you disagree with me, fine, let's discuss it like human beings. Being open is the only thing that works. It works in my business for 36 years and my marraige for 31. Everyone get it out!!!!
 
21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top