Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
tom_cowle said:
What is a "Pro Car", is that some sort of ride at Cedar Point?

Who has heard of them outside of the NSCA circles?

Tom Cowle
I sold them another chassis.. Patrick someone from MWI is coming to have you do some work for him :wink: You're welcome :-D

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Camp, the racers will not keep this thing alive.. The spectators will.. I am getting sick of all the racers feeling as they are the only people who have the right to say anything. We as racers hate racing in front of 50 spectators!! It fuckin sucks!! So let the non racers who pay their entry fee have a word in this.. If they dont pay maybe they would if we listened to what they wanted to see.. Remember they are watching us.. We are their to put on a show for them.. So why wouldn't they matter?

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Camp Stanley said:
Monty Mikho said:
Camp, the racers will not keep this thing alive.. The spectators will.. I am getting sick of all the racers feeling as they are the only people who have the right to say anything. Remember they are watching us.. We are their to put on a show for them.. So why wouldn't they matter?
Monty

I have never said nor will I ever say that the spectators don't matter! I for one know they are "who pays the bills" so to speak. I oughta know. BUT I will say that some pea-brained crying, whiney ass who never does anything but bitch has no say, period.

You can be as sick as you wish to be but you are the one who said "bring it" to this board, so do not get thin skinned when some of us voice an opinion you may not agree with. This was to be a board where you can voice your opinion and you do a great job of "stirring the pot" where it needs to be stirred. Lets just not let those who only bitch drown out the voices of the others who care.

Do Jim Monson, Johnny Baio, Jim Filipowski, among the many as racers have a right to voice their opinions as well? I say yes they do. These are the guys and gals (thats for you Marie) that have lived through the pain and suffering of class restructuring. Let them have their say as well.

Ray, thanks for the kind words, My Friend. I just felt I had to "come in outa the cold" and voice my thoughts.
LOL Camp I think you answered your own post within your post. I am not thin skinned trust me. I have a lot of opinions and have no problem posting them or stating them face to face. Ask Patrick.. he will tell ya.. LOL

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
I'm sick and tired of him. Do us all a favor and if you don't like the NSCA, leave!!! You've added nothing to it, you've done nothing but complain, and don't even race in it!!! Why are you here????
Man you guys are never happy!! When someone posts for results you guys bitch he should have been there.. If someone comes and gives his opinion that the series sucks you guys bash him!! If he races and states a negative opinion you guys trash again.. Soccer mom section will be opened soon!! Awww fuk-it.. post the friendly lets be happy crap on the NSCA site. Seems like thats the only posts that dont get deleted... :-D

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Patrick, when the NSCA wouldn't update the racers for months on end I offered to call the track or bring my junk ass laptop to the races and post updates of whats going on. I offered to do some shit ass videos of the cars running and have them up in a reasonable amount of time for fans to watch. I offered to do what needed to be done to make this more successful.. I asked and asked NOTHING in return!! Give Milan Dragway a call and ask the owner or manager how much Monty Mikho charges them to show off their goods? When I asked them they said "hell yes you can do that" They added that I had free grounds on the track to help promote their track. They said yes and the 4,000 fans turned into 15,000 fans that all seem to love the updates and videos. Them 4,000 fans told a few friends it seems!! What do you think? Alot of fans and racers have come their solely based off this site and the updates provided!! Did it help? You tell me.. What do I charge? Nothing out of their pockets!! Do they appreciate it? I believe so!! Does it have to be done? NOPE but it sure does help!! Why do I do it? Cause drag racing is a dying sport. The word is dead and no one seems to bring something the specators want to see.. I hope that clears a few questions up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.