Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you know Jim Robbins crashed the AES Camaro at the CSCN at TMP today. JIM IS OK AND CAR IS NOT THAT BAD. On top end, went 7.01 and the CHUTES didn't open. They said that Jim hit the binders hard, spun the car, and hit both ends. The front was worst as it took out the front end FG pretty bad, I could only see the mounting tabs bent on the front. The pass. side rear quarter was also tag and wrinkled pretty good. Glad to see he was OK.

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Just to let you know Jim Robbins crashed the AES Camaro at the CSCN at TMP today. JIM IS OK AND CAR IS NOT THAT BAD. On top end, went 7.01 and the CHUTES didn't open. They said that Jim hit the binders hard, spun the car, and hit both ends. The front was worst as it took out the front end FG pretty bad, I could only see the mounting tabs bent on the front. The pass. side rear quarter was also tag and wrinkled pretty good. Glad to see he was OK.
Hope he makes it to Shakedown again! I loved that camaro!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
that sucks, that is probably one of the baddest 10.5 cars ive ever seen in person, glad hes ok.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
hope jim gets the car back together and gets it running better than ever!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks to everyone that helped out after we crashed JOE that was running the race had a chassis shop and fiberglass guy lined up before we got back to the pit but looking at the car there was just to much wrong to fix and attemp to make the race. The Car will be back out shortly also a big thanks to evereyone one that came up to us at the race and offered parts and services the guys from racewire with that beatiful silver mustang were also right there trying to help us get the car back together. And any race Joe is putting on you can bet we will be the first ones there considering all the hospitality we got from him and all the guys that were from around there. Thanks Again AES

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jim glad you are ok,if i can help you with anything let me know thanks Mario

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks to everyone that helped out after we crashed JOE that was running the race had a chassis shop and fiberglass guy lined up before we got back to the pit but looking at the car there was just to much wrong to fix and attemp to make the race. The Car will be back out shortly also a big thanks to evereyone one that came up to us at the race and offered parts and services the guys from racewire with that beatiful silver mustang were also right there trying to help us get the car back together. And any race Joe is putting on you can bet we will be the first ones there considering all the hospitality we got from him and all the guys that were from around there. Thanks Again AES

Very happy to here Jim is ok!

Sorry about the car guys.

Tom

·
Registered
22,719 Posts
I'm glad Jim is doing good and it made me sick to hear that he wrecked the car I loved the way it looked and I'm sure you guys will mak it better than before. I bet if you guys would have said OK let's do it everyone would have made it happen for sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts