·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
has some good points but unfortunatly my vote has to go for total ass clown for his amazing ability to piss people off for no reason at all

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont take any offence to this jeremy!...just curious to see what everyone else here thinks

·
Complete Smartass
6,190 Posts
I like JG .........I think he has an amazing ability to get under alot of peoples skin .But if you let something thats said on the internet piss you off you might have other problems .

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i like his stats and he knows who and what cars doing what and whats going on in the racing scene-

sure has some time on his hands as he knows nearly everything

seems harmless to me and is a good laugh-

i voted he is alright-

and no i am not gay-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Can't vote on this one ... he just goes from helpfull and knowledgable to obnoxious quicker than BG can 60' ... so in the middle somewhere ... YB phuckstick LMFAO :)

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
He comes off with some good shit, and pisses most everyone off and I like that. I would say fits in well here :p, hell satan does the same shit and I don't hear anyone crying over him doing it.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Speaks his mind, has an opinion and not afraid to share. Do we really accomplish anything with these threads ? Guess I should go back to work and wait for a racing thread.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
My opinion is that theres seems to be alot of newer people to the board that have jumped on the "bash JG" band wagon to make themselves "look cool". Alot of it is becuase they came over here frorm other communist websites that you werent allowed to speak your mind so they had to let loose.

Like I told Jeremy before, its the stylish/fashionable thing to do nowadays to bash JG. It will pass just like bell bottoms.

Sure the guy is opinionated but he seems to do well sticking up for himself especially when theres 100 guys ganged up on him.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
solid start 78-18

for those 18 of you>>>>>:smt079

1 - 20 of 95 Posts