Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
I know how excited he and Big Rick have been about this car, Big Rick has been under the weather lately, and I hope he is doing ok? My Dad is not of the greatest of health, and I know we would do whatever to make him better!!!!! BG

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
I know how excited he and Big Rick have been about this car, Big Rick has been under the weather lately, and I hope he is doing ok? My Dad is not of the greatest of health, and I know we would do whatever to make him better!!!!! BG
Billy is spot on.

And, the economy isnt getting any better, my dad doesnt work for GM but is directly affected by them, and quite frankly, i see outlaw 10.5 nearing its end. If it sells, we have some plans for something else.

We dont really need to sell the car, but you wont get any bites if you dont put the bait in the water. If it doesnt sell, it will sit tight till we see how things end up.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Good luck with whatever it is thats causing the sale...even if multiple reasons are it. I was hoping to see the car finished if for no other reason than to shut everyone up ;) Curious, why the comment about 10.5?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Good luck with whatever it is thats causing the sale...even if multiple reasons are it. I was hoping to see the car finished if for no other reason than to shut everyone up ;) Curious, why the comment about 10.5?
About 10.5...just look at the car counts. Heck, even ORSCA is hurting in car counts. If ORSCA cant get cars, no outlaw series can.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.