Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm located near kalamazoo mi.
just completed a new set of 2 1/4" headders and 4" exhaust.
want to get them ceramic coated.
however not comfortable sending the if i have another option.
i would consider driving 60-90 minutes, if i can find a
reputable place!!

help me out here guys......

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,429 Posts
nitro plate ! they did have special with free return shipping not to long ago , they always have good deals . look them up !

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Nitroplate hands down.

Best quality, service, price, and long lasting.

Besides horseshit quality Jet Hot has stiff a bunch of us NHRA/IHRA racers on contingency payments.

Jet Hot is not the company it was in the 90's when the founder owned and ran it.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
not impressed with my jet hot at all. I had mine done around 3 years ago on the headers for my LS1 s10, they look like rusty, pitted shit. if I planned on keeping those headers I would send them back and make them redo them, but they are tiny primary shorty headers and not worth the effort.

·
Moderater
13,195 Posts
QC Coatings in Shelby Township Mi. Contact Bill he is 71Monte on here. Excellent work and prices.

·
Registered
16,398 Posts
Bill IS the man. Trust me, QC is who you want to deal with.

·
YB Managing Editor
51,021 Posts
I agree. JetHot is run by a bunch of idiots now.

My first headers I had done on 2004 by them came shipped wrapped in bubble wrap and pink foam and packed with inflated bags.. They still look brand new on the car.

I got my stage2 headers from them last year in a box with newpaper. The fucking box was trashed with the flanges poking through. Thank God they were not damaged but they could easily been wrecked. The coating on these sucks.. Dull and uneven.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had new headers built 2 years ago sent them to Jet-Hot didn't look all thet good when I got them back but ran them anyway after one season started getting surface rust. I bought a new set for another car and sent then to Nitro plate still look brand new, so I sent the other set to Nitro plate and just got them back and wow what a diffrence in the shine NITRO-PLATE hands down the best.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
NOT impressed with my Jet Hot coating. Pretty dull, looks like silver paint and I can see little rust spots trying to form.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Fuck Jet-Hot - I had a set of headers done - after the 3rd time of sending them back I said fuck it.....But in their defense - it was a daily driver -raised Blazer that exposed them to all of the elements - I had Nitroplate do some parts for me - never a problem....

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Jet hot done mine like 7 years ago still look good . I had a customer send his last month they were packed well with penuts and raped well hope the coating stays on....

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,402 Posts
Fuck Jet-Hott. I'll post pictures later, but all jethoot is selling is a shitty warranty that they claim is lifetime.

I had a set done by Nitro Plate and they are great. I have two sets going to Nitro Plate this winter.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts