Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres my question.... Lets say you have a 32jet in your fogger... which should be a 300hit give or take. Now @ 900psi it will be a little less of a shot then @ 1050bottle psi?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reason that I ask is I race in a class the limits jet size
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
278 Posts
Your fuel jet determines your HP... More bottle pressure will make the hit more violent and if too much bottle psi it you could damage your engine by screwing up your tune up!!! I always run @ 950psi and use the jets to increase HP levels!
I always thought it was the nitrous jet that determines the HP. You fine tune the tune up with the fuel jet/fuel pressure.

But to answer your question, 9-950 is a good pressure number. Solenoids don't tend to like pressures above that.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I always thought it was the nitrous jet that determines the HP. You fine tune the tune up with the fuel jet/fuel pressure.

But to answer your question, 9-950 is a good pressure number. Solenoids don't tend to like pressures above that.
The fuel is what makes power not the nitrous!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
If you have a 32f jet then that is a 300hp nitrous! The more you spread the nitrous the more you accelerate the burn rate.... How can you make more HP if the motor is consuming the same amount of fuel? To make more power the engine has to consume more fuel! If you were to spray a 50n jet with no fuel will you make 600hp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts