Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo, I'm out driving my car this afternoon, stopped at 7Eleven, young kid comes up and asks "do you race this"..yes.."so do you have the jet oil or anything in the back?"...no.. I swear to you he said this!!!!!! WTF?
....Moose.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE JET OIL LITTLE KID....IT HAS A WHOLE TRUNK FULL OF PAH!!!!

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,415 Posts
Just calmly say "no, i had to switch to helicopter oil, the jet oil was clogging the new lithium injectors"

I find that morons will argue with you and try to tell you more bullshit stories if you speak to them honestly. As soon as they start to tell me some bullshit I just up the ante and raise them a whole new level of bull shit, they are usually thankfull for the new info on lithium injectors and hydrogen fuel siphons....

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

don't tell everyone!
its one of the last unknown speed secrets .......:rolleyes:
That was what I was thinking..and figured I have to know about this!!!. Caps, I swear, If i had not already been in and buckled, I would have opened the trunk, pointed to the fuel cell and said it's in there.
....Moose.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Maybe he knew something you didin't....

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
I had a Goth looking kid run up to me at the Auto Zone yelling, "You car is GOD, man! Your car is GOD!" I still laugh about it.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Had a cop who inspects cars for a living ask me if my street car had nitro.
I had to explain to a kid one time that bottle of NOS drink wouldn't make his car go faster. He acted like I was an idiot... "Why would they sell it if you can't put it in your car?!"
Look kid, do whatever you want, but Nitrous comes in a big bottle and you have to hook it up to your engine. That can of "Nawse" you've got in your hand there is a soda. Dump it in your tank if you want to, but you might as well save a buck and buy a bottle of Coke instead, because it's cheaper.

His friends were laughing as I walked out the door. No idea if he "Nawsed" his car or not.

-Brad

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well....Holy Crap..I guess I need to find where I can get that now!!!
....Moose.
It's really thin, I've seen the crew chiefs putting that into the engines on the flightline.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts