Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a very disturbing phone call about another incident that happened the same day as the mini bike incident. I was told that the jet car went off the end of the track on his roof and was buried in the mud for a period of time and none of the track personnel came to help him. It was stated to me that when a racer at the end of the track was packing his chutes, the jet driver came out of the corn field and said where the fuck is everybody, and scared the shit out of him. I was told the jet driver was covered in mud and fuel. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am not making any accusations, I would just like the correct information before this too is blown out of proportion.

·
Registered
222 Posts
no that is correct i had a few friends at 41 and this is tru dude came out of the feild. good job 41 way to keep your people safe next time maybe someone will come running out of the feild on fire this way everyone will be able to see him right away instead of 10 mins later

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG! Are you kidding me? That is a great display for human life isn't it? I was actually hoping the phone call was wrong as I HATE to hear about this stuff.
Go ahead all of you who wanted to bash me and what I said about the track. At least the racers at GLD know when I am there I am extremely careful about what goes on and I pay very close attention to what is happening.
OK newbomb...what have you got to say for yourself now Mr. EMT? Where the hell were you? Where were the staff who should have been watching the jet and made sure he turned off?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I just received a very disturbing phone call about another incident that happened the same day as the mini bike incident. I was told that the jet car went off the end of the track on his roof and was buried in the mud for a period of time and none of the track personnel came to help him. It was stated to me that when a racer at the end of the track was packing his chutes, the jet driver came out of the corn field and said where the fuck is everybody, and scared the shit out of him. I was told the jet driver was covered in mud and fuel. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am not making any accusations, I would just like the correct information before this too is blown out of proportion.
Commerce georgia i wached a jet car driver burn up because of the incompetent fire personell that was at the track.this was in 2002 i think

·
Registered
222 Posts
ya dont know if there was an emt even there from the looks of things i dont think so my friends said they'll never go there again unless new mangement happens.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,509 Posts
Ummm...Where the hell was the crew for the Jet car? Don't recall ever seeing one of those driving back up the return road.

Somthing don't add up yet...I would hold off bashing anyone until some more solid info comes in.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Hold on--how is this possible??

The chase car is DOWN THE END of the track first in every jet car pass I have seen.

Does this jet car just drive back to the lanes like a bracket car????

Was he crew out for a lunch break????

Cmon--does any of this sound correct?????

·
Registered
30 Posts
I WAS THE CAR THAT WENT DOWN RIGHT BEHIND THE JET CAR , AND AFTER HIS PASS THEY HAD TO CLEAN THE TRACK FOR ABOUT 15 TO 20 MINUTES I SHUT OFF EARLY AND MADE THE FIRST TURN OFF THE GUYS THAT I RACED WITH THAT WENT DOWN BEHIND ME PRETTY MUCH SAID THE SAME STORY , THEY WERE PACKING THERE SHOOTS AND OUT OF THE FIELD COMES THE JET CAR GUY WALKING UP TO THEM COVERED IN MUD AND SMELLING LIKE JET FUEL WONDERING WHY NOBODY WAS THERE OTHER THAN HIS TOW DRIVER WHO WAS ATTEMPTING TO PULL THE JET DRAGSTER OUT OF THE FIELD ,THE MOST BIZARRE PART OF THIS IS HE CLEANED UP THE JET CAR AND BRINGS IT BACK UP FOR A FINAL AND THIS THING LOOKED KIND OF BEAT UP ( PARACHUTE CAN ALL SMASHED IN ETC. ) AND HE MAKES A HALF TRACK PASS !!!! THERE WAS ALOT GOING ON WITH ALL THE OTHER ISSUES AND THE POLICE BEING THERE BUT TO MISS A JET CAR THATS UNBIELIVABLE ,I HAVE RACED AT 41 ON AND OFF FOR 15 YEARS AND THERE ALWAYS JUST GETTING BY ON A SHOESTRING BUT THE FANS LOVE WATCHING THE SHOW AND THERE WERE ALOT OF THEM THIS TRACK HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME OVER THE YEARS SO I DONT WANT TO SLAM THEM BUT MISSING A JET CAR THATS JUST NOT SAFE FOR ANY RACER THAT RUNS THERE ,WITH ALL THE BIZZARE STUFF GOING ON HERE MAYBE THEY SHOULD CALL IT "AREA 41"

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
WTF...................! I just about shit myself when I read this... I am interested in hearing what everyone else has to say about this episode.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
So the jet car AND his tow car and crew were in the field and no-one noticed and they sent more cars racing? Wow. WTF.

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
This is the Owner of the track( I had to hijack badss540's computer) At NO TIME was the corn in any danger!!!

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,748 Posts
And here I was thinking Lassiter Mountain was the biggest shithole dragstrip on earth. Sounds Like US41 has 'em beat.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts