THIS JUST ADDS TO HIS CREDIBILITY!:cool:

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Good for him

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
About time someone is fighting for our rights!

Bravo jesse :smt023,,,TLW

·
Registered
697 Posts
Good for him:) Were all prisoners in the country we live in. If someone wanted to blow something up, they will no matter how much security there is.
Just look at what the prisoners get in, and the security and searches are much more invasive at Prisons.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
If you don't like it drive or stay home.It is a minor inconvenience that is getting blown out of proportion.I'm glad the security measures have been stepped up.I feel safer flying because of it.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Good for him:) Were all prisoners in the country we live in. If someone wanted to blow something up, they will no matter how much security there is.
Just look at what the prisoners get in, and the security and searches are much more invasive at Prisons.
x2

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
we dont get that touchy feely in prisons. we just make them take their clothes off lol.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
You know.........if they had TWO separate lines, and the one for guys had a hot chick working in it NO ONE would complain!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts