Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have 5 minutes watch this tribute video. I have known Jesse for about 15 years......Back when he did one of the first Biker build Offs. He always thought outside the box. Super mellow guy that was easy to talk to. The C10 you see at the end of the video I helped him set up the Twin Turbo system on it. He wanted to eventually do some drift events with it. Jesse lost his life almost 2 weeks ago. He leaves his girlfriend and 6 year old daughter behind. You never know when you time is up, don't take it for granted:(

https://vimeo.com/330767205?ref=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR07DhjbLREnousYzli3sWFI7tmwZ0wI3qCDh3on6hK_WWqN7IN6KRuKxa8

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He went down on a bike on the way home from Cave Creek here in Az. He was out there for the Az Bike Week. From what I have heard he went down about 2-3 blocks from his house.......which is actually about 5 mins from our shop.

·
Regulator
35,593 Posts
Damn that sucks!! R.I.P.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sucks to hear man. Seemed like a cool dude who just lived life and had fun. Built some sweet bikes too.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,399 Posts
i can still recall his 1st biker build off show, built the frame and all like it was easy...... loved his style......all the cool guys that do things different seem to die way to soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts