Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were the rudest mother phuckers on earth at PRI!!! Why even go to PRI if your gonna treat people like phuckin assholes? Everyone else was great to talk to and very informative of their products. Some even went out of their way to help in other areas to make their product work even better.. But Jesel was a phuckin joke!! Bob McDonald was very rude while his 5 flunkies (I'm assuming he's the boss since they all sat there like cheerleaders) will complete dickheads!!! :smt097

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hope you dont have a problem with them.. If you do don't even bother giving them a call cause they will say its your fault!! When you prove them wrong by disassembling their junk and showing them why it broke and how they modified the new version.. They will still say you're a phuckin idiot!! When you call them and their guy says "yeah we had a problem with them but you are not a major dealer for us so it will cost you another $2200 to replace them".. When you have the "major" dealer call and they say "we never said their was a problem with them" becomes an issue when you try to have them make it right for you but they treat you like a phuckin asshole cause you are a nobody to them!!! Sorry brotha but my business with them is OVER!!

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
so,did you have a problem with their stuff? if so let us know what it is.....seems to me a lot of companies say"we never had a problem with that" when there was clearly a problem.
Seems like they pissed you off a tad.... :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a problem that stems for a couple of years. My Jesel keyed lifters only lasted 30 runs before breaking. I called Jesel and told them I had one damage the motor. They said "who installed the lifter bushings" I told them LSM did.. They said thats the problem!! I said you guys told me to use them!! They said to give Charlie Weston a call so I did. Charlie asked a bunch of questions on the cam and the cam thrust. No problem with them he said means the lifter bushings are in OK. I called Jesel back with this information and they said.. "Well it must be an oiling issue.. I told them if anything I was getting too much il up top.. Anyway I hung up the phone.. I ordered another set of lifters from them for another $2200!! I got the new ones and they looked a little different.. So I figured.. Hell lets see whats different.. I took the 2-3 apart and seen what the problem was... I called Jesel back and confronted the guy with the problem.. He said "Well we did have that problem with them lifters" I said cool can I get a refund or credit on the ones I bought?" He said "are you a dealer" I said I wasn't but I bought them from one.. He said well we aren't gonna give you any types of breaks.. I said great I will have the dealer I bought them from give you a call.. I had the dealer call him and he said he never said they had a problem with them. He asked the dealer for me to send all 16 back so they can look at them!! I told him that I would sent 2 and thats it.. Well they said they wanted all 16!! I told him that I wouldn't do it cause they would most likely just take them and keep them and say there was nothing wrong with them.. << Do you blame me?

I talked to the jackasses at the booth to tell them what had happened and they blew me the phuck off laughing.. Never once did they say sorry.. Hey let us make this right for you.. NOTHING!! They just laughed and acted as complete jack asses!! Monson walked by there after I asked him to get the fat guys name!! He said they were still there talking about it smiling!! Phuck them and their products!! I like dealing with companies who stand behind their product!! Not ones who phuck the customer and laugh about it!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Don't worry Monty. That fat phuck aint going to live much longer. His beotch made him too many sammiches. He was sweatin just sitting there.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I aint worried just a little upset with their "we dont give a shit about you or your problem" attitude!!! You would think talking face to face to a person that they would atleast say sorry for your luck!! Nothing!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris, I thought about that yesterday when I walked away all pissed off.. I was going to go back and give him my card so his troubles of calling would be made easier!! I have the lifters here..... :-D

·
Registered
35 Posts
You should send them a link to this post & see how funny they think it is, 180 veiws already!!

I was phucked over by BestBuy 4-5 years ago & have yet to step foot in one since & I send thier home office copies of all my Circuit City receipts just to rub it in their face.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey Montey kinda off the subject but Bennett racing put the Jesel lifters in my nitrous motor in 99 season I raced all year with no problems, 2000 I installed a Procharger and raced all season no problems, 2001 I installed a Turbo and the second race I broke a cam PIN and bent all 16 valves in the heads. Two races later I had a lifter go bad but you break a cam pin at 8000 rpms you expect some problems hu? I always carried a spare lifter and put it in at that event and went the rest of the season. In 2002 I felt bad and the lifters had some wear on them I sent them to Jesel and they told me they needed to be replaced. I asked why and they said by looking at the lifter, but to know more they would have to open them up and you could not take them apart without ruining them? I said are they going to break at the next race? We don't know the answer to that they said. I had them send them back and put another season on them. I had an alumnium block with no key stuff but they high end lifters no doubt and I had well over 400-500 runs on them including dyno and track stuff from 99-2002 and could not say anything bad about them. Sounds to me like your having problems with the company I would go to the highest man on the pole and speak frank with him! Good Luck Chris Derrick

·
~~www.wickedgrafixx.com~~
2,441 Posts
Monty,

Not to make light of the situation.........BUT.........I promise you, if you ever "break" one of my t-shirts, I will replace it for you free of charge. LOL.
I have tested my shirts in all of the most strenous of activities such as but not limited to:

wearing them at the gentlemans club
wearing them while drinking
wearing them whileplaying various sports
wearing them while working on cars and/or frequenting the race track
and many other activities.

My customers and I have yet to "break" one by being involved in any such activities. If you do manage to "break" one, I will replace it and do many hours of testing/r&d work to make sure that the problem ceases to exist in the further batches. I will also promise to not laugh at you...rather with you...unless by chance you are not in the general vicinity, in which case it will most likely be AT you. :-D

In short, I stand behind the "non-breakage" factor of my shirts. If yuo call and have a problem, I will have one of my many secretaries/flunkies put you directly through to me and we will figure out the problem together right then. :-D

On another note, sorry you had a problem. I went with T&D rockers on my last motor and had no problems.

Tyler

·
Registered
457 Posts
Monty, we had the same type of problem a few years back with Barry Grant. Had a carb that wouldn't run for crap on any engine we had. They insited it was our fault some how, but had us send them back the carb. We got it back and the thing ran but still not right. They said the carb needed some things done to it and to be honest I can't remeber for the life of me what they did to it, I'll have to ask Tommy to remind me. After talking to them at numerous shows they kept saying that we had it on the wrong size engine, cam was all wrong, etc... We asked why it wouldn't run on any of the other 10 engines we had it on and the dumb ass said..."well that carb was designed for a 502 crate motor" We said fine we'll sell it to someone that has a 502 then. We have never been treated that way from another carb shops and to this day I swear I will never run a BG carb again.

Haven't had a problem with my rockers yet, but if this is the way they treat people who have problems, then maybe the next set of anything we buy will be from T&D or another company.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Monty....must be 'cuz you're a terrorist :twisted:
Now that scissors and shit are gonna be allowed back on planes you should walk around with one strapped to the visor of your hat....it could read "I'm Arab so I must be a terrorist..."

T&D has much better service.....and prices.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
I have gotten the same attitude from Jesel trying to buy replacement stands for rockers. I have no problem with the quality, but the guys on the phones are dicks ('course they probably think the guys who call are dicks)

Tyler,
Better be careful advertising that test procedure, everyone knows you don't work on cars :-D

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
shit Monty,if i'd have paid $2200 for a set of lifters and they broke some phucker would be either wearing or eating the phuckers by now.I had this with a set of Comp cam lifter.The bar broke on one of them after 3 runs which of course scrapped the 3 run old custom cam too.Called Comp to ask if they had a problem with them....of course i got the standard answer,but after talking with others i found a lot of people had the same grief.They sent me some more lifter bars which of course were slightly different... i think we should give these companies the publicity they deserve..... I bet there'll be some red faces at Jesel when they realise it was you that came up to them and maybe even more when they see it's on here...

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris Derrick said:
Hey Montey kinda off the subject but Bennett racing put the Jesel lifters in my nitrous motor in 99 season I raced all year with no problems, 2000 I installed a Procharger and raced all season no problems, 2001 I installed a Turbo and the second race I broke a cam PIN and bent all 16 valves in the heads. Two races later I had a lifter go bad but you break a cam pin at 8000 rpms you expect some problems hu? I always carried a spare lifter and put it in at that event and went the rest of the season. In 2002 I felt bad and the lifters had some wear on them I sent them to Jesel and they told me they needed to be replaced. I asked why and they said by looking at the lifter, but to know more they would have to open them up and you could not take them apart without ruining them? I said are they going to break at the next race? We don't know the answer to that they said. I had them send them back and put another season on them. I had an alumnium block with no key stuff but they high end lifters no doubt and I had well over 400-500 runs on them including dyno and track stuff from 99-2002 and could not say anything bad about them. Sounds to me like your having problems with the company I would go to the highest man on the pole and speak frank with him! Good Luck Chris Derrick
Thanks for the post Chris. The new lifters I got from them have not shown the same problems. But the new lifters also have a larger shim to prevent this from happening. The problem I have is they obviously knew about the problems and fixed it. But them fixing their problems does nothing for the junk I have. I would think if someone finds a problem with their lifter and it causes someone $4500 in repairs the least they could do is cover the lifters that were defective. This incident shows they do not stand behind their product. If they sell you junk that causes a motor failure it becomes your problem and not theirs.. Shitty business practices if you ask me..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Monty, why dont you get a box and line the inside with plastic seal it up real good
get all you friends together drink a ton of coffe and all of you drop some Hot stinky steamers in it. fill it with styrofoam peanuts and make sure you cover it up real good and then stick in the freezer for two days, then send it to them but attend it that guy Bob whateverthefuckhisnameis... :lol: You have to wrap it up real nice with somekind of christmas paper and write merry christmas all over the box, so he gets real excited when he sees it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts