Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very happy to hear Joe Newsham and team will be making the trip to that foreign planet we call Palm Beach ! A big Thank You to Joe and his entire team !

Gosh Joe and Team North will have a rough time going up against Tim Lynch, Rob Wells, Tony Johnson, Dan Lowrey and many other hitters from the South. We gotta get Joe some help !

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Good luck Joe and Team J&E.....

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Best of luck Joe and crew.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
I'll be there to help you Joe... If you consider that help or not is another story!!!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Hell yeah man. I just booked my flight today to join you guys. Can't wait! The airlines love me today....I booked a flight for next week to go to ccd to hopefully fire up the car, booked my flight for Donald's race, and booked my flight for palm beach. The week after palm beech we are going to St Lucia to be in a wedding too....Travel days are back again....

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
Hell yeah man. I just booked my flight today to join you guys. Can't wait! The airlines love me today....I booked a flight for next week to go to ccd to hopefully fire up the car, booked my flight for Donald's race, and booked my flight for palm beach. The week after palm beech we are going to St Lucia to be in a wedding too....Travel days are back again....
Damm Son!!!!!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Great news Joe! Start the season off with a win for Team North.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts