Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
I highly doubt he has more then one name.... with more then 15,000 posts he doesn't have time.... and last time I checked he has no problem saying what he wants when he wants...

For a guy who has the whole board against him at all times he does defend himself fairly well....

X2...Jg doesn't give a phuck what he says and who he says it to

·
Site *****
8,862 Posts
its really nothing to think about....... i fully understand u about the fake accounts... but real or fake he needs to either be quiet sometimes..... or someone needs to mess with him................even though its not serious its only online talk.... but i honest to god think that jeremy talks to much and has too much to say for a person whos not racing
You blow a lot of smoke your self

·
Registered
71 Posts
This is probably Jeremy Glass under one of his other screen names. Clearly this guys smoking something because I've never seen him defend himself "fairly good"
You got it all figured out, I'm actually his brother and I happen to know nothing about racing, but this site doesn't actually cover much of that now does it?

Whats funny is I learned when I was 6 years old not to chase him around in circles arguing over stupid stuff. So tell me what's your excuse?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
its really nothing to think about....... i fully understand u about the fake accounts... but real or fake he needs to either be quiet sometimes..... or someone needs to mess with him................even though its not serious its only online talk.... but i honest to god think that jeremy talks to much and has too much to say for a person whos not racing
Let me ask you a simple question.

What car do you drive? I know you arent driving the green car, are you driving the red car?

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
This is probably Jeremy Glass under one of his other screen names. Clearly this guys smoking something because I've never seen him defend himself "fairly good"
Shouldnt you and little **** be calling each other out to race your slow ass pieces of shit on motown muscle?

Its pretty funny how the two of you act completely different on that board.

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
I was wondering....

Could one of you guys give me a ride to go see my dad in jail? Or is he in prison today?

My golf cart is broke and i need to get there to see him before visiting hours are over.

I tell ya what.......I will pay the guards off this week and have them drop Rick off at your place. Just make sure he's back before bed check.

41 - 60 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.