Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
lol i think its funny for all the things jeremy says!!!!!! dont dish out wat u cant take in right?????(no sayin jeremy cant take it)

There is no need for members to start a new screen name just to bash him. This shows they are pussies!! If you're gonna bash someone why start a new account? well unless you're a pussy...

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
ok i get that part... but i still think its wat he gets... he talks too much to not be burning any rubber

Well if Jeremy started 15 different accounts to express his opinion.. I wonder if people would act the same towards him. I also wonder if the pussies used their same handle what people would think of them.. Something to think about..

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
first off i would have asked you did you have a car!!!! i never assume if someone does or does not have a car. but since you have one and it has 28x10.5 on it .... you wanna run????

I have a car and everyone I know has a car. Actually many have cars and trucks.. some even trailers and race cars... :-D

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
hey you.... why are you talking to me... if you dont think it is put some money on it..... meet me @ milan and ill show it to you... other than that dont talk to me.... you always seem to speak when not spoken too... and wat does it matter to you.... arent you the guy who likes slow cars with big tires....... dont talk to me:smt097

Actually at the beginning of this thread I never talked to you. Well unless you are one of the nameless people who hide behind several user names.

·
Administrator
137,274 Posts
no needto show me a video...... i have already saw that video millions of times????? the question was not do you have a video of your car because i can show you a video..... but the question was do you want to run?????

I will run you!! only 330' tho.. Im a smoker and anything more will kill me!! When ya ready?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.