Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
It's amazing how many pussies we have on this board. At least Jeremy Glass posts under his name. Its obvious you fucks aint got the balls to do the same...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
lol i think its funny for all the things jeremy says!!!!!! dont dish out wat u cant take in right?????(no sayin jeremy cant take it)

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
lol i think its funny for all the things jeremy says!!!!!! dont dish out wat u cant take in right?????(no sayin jeremy cant take it)

There is no need for members to start a new screen name just to bash him. This shows they are pussies!! If you're gonna bash someone why start a new account? well unless you're a pussy...

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
There is no need for members to start a new screen name just to bash him. This shows they are pussies!! If you're gonna bash someone why start a new account? well unless you're a pussy...

I am sure there are enough of us out there already...

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
ok i get that part... but i still think its wat he gets... he talks too much to not be burning any rubber

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
pretty fuckin amazing how everyone talks shit about jeremy and then this shit comes up... pretty chicken shit if you ask me

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
pretty fuckin amazing how everyone talks shit about jeremy and then this shit comes up... pretty chicken shit if you ask me
why do u support jeremy so much.... r u related???? hes a grown man:smt071

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
ok i get that part... but i still think its wat he gets... he talks too much to not be burning any rubber

Well if Jeremy started 15 different accounts to express his opinion.. I wonder if people would act the same towards him. I also wonder if the pussies used their same handle what people would think of them.. Something to think about..

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well if Jeremy started 15 different accounts to express his opinion.. I wonder if people would act the same towards him. I also wonder if the pussies used their same handle what people would think of them.. Something to think about..
its really nothing to think about....... i fully understand u about the fake accounts... but real or fake he needs to either be quiet sometimes..... or someone needs to mess with him................even though its not serious its only online talk.... but i honest to god think that jeremy talks to much and has too much to say for a person whos not racing

·
Registered
354 Posts
leave it to Monty Mikho to say it like it is. its a shame that the condom i flushed last night is still smarter then you.
pussy I ain't LOL! :finga:

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
leave it to Monty Mikho to say it like it is. its a shame that the condom i flushed last night is still smarter then you.
pussy I ain't LOL! :finga:

Wow, not only are the smartest member on the board. You're also not a pussy!! I'm impressed and Im sure everyone else is as well.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts