Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

The rub is that JG is damned good at it. He has stepped his game up!
I have maximum staying power. And none of these bitches will ever stop me.

It annoys them so much, ill just keep on truckin!

They dont understand, to me, it is just a game. I dont take any of it personal. I will simply pick one side of argument just to have a nice discussion.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Go fuck off after all he did win the phuckstic of the year for some reason. You need to shut your pie hole.You dont even have enought post to even open your trap.You dont like it go the fuck somewhere else and play
Funny thing is I have 19 posts now compared to Jeremy's 15,000, and I have more relevant posts than he does

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....ha...hand me a beer.

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
I have maximum staying power. And none of these bitches will ever stop me.

It annoys them so much, ill just keep on truckin!

They dont understand, to me, it is just a game. I dont take any of it personal. I will simply pick one side of argument just to have a nice discussion.
yes the old devils advocate if you will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts