Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I gave my first post a quick edit- The guy was saying his coupon wasnt honored but later mentioned Jeremy took care of it. Makes shit much better.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
I dont see nothing wrong with them.. upr has always treated me good...and i dont see nothing wrong with those sub frames...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
My 1993 single turbo street car has full UPR front and rear suspension everything fit perfect. I was 100% pleased with all the parts. Jeremy was great to deal with and was a big help.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I have no afiliation with upr but have all of their suspension parts on my 95 gt and it works great. My car has been a best of 1.44 60' with less than 400rwhp (stock 5.0 w/ a 150 shot). Id say thats pretty badass for a relatively cheap/simple suspension setup.

Just saying its hard to please everyone and of course someone wont be happy.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Agreed the subs dont look too bad- snipping the fuckin wires off would have prolly saved the thread- stupid- but whatever. I edited my post over the real issue- see post 2

·
Registered
818 Posts
Jeremy is a good guy, and has always been one of the good guys.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I agree! Jeremy is a stand up guy and has always treated me well. My car is all UPR and has been in the 1.20's on 60' and will be running X275 with it next year. It's BS to start a thread based on somthing as stupid as this!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
UPR sponsors alot of racers on YB and has great products at racer friendly prices. Jeremy, Mark, Joe, and staff are great to deal with and race the products they sell. Small fit/finish issues on parts mounted under the car should not be worth whining about.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Jeremy and UPR rock! I love the way their products fit and work. I recomend their products to everyone thats in need.

Keep up the good work Jeremy!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Same here all UPR after 9 years, finally replacing the rod-ends. UPR Pro-series uppers, lowers, anti-roll and front a-arms.

·
Registered
518 Posts
i use all upr suspension on my car and everything went great. jeremy was great to deal with. the directions could use some work but didnt have a issue installing anything.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Let me say this that there is no company that I have seen that does more for the sportsman/heads up racers then the guys at UPR no one!!!! I have used UPR stuff for a long time including our Record holding NMRA Renegade car 1.20/1.21 60fts with there stuff also we install there products here in our shop and I can`t remember the last time we had a problem with any of there stuff. And from looking at those pictures of those subframe connectors WTF they are not body panels they are subframe connectors and I didn`t see a problem with them. Anyway to Jeremy who is a great guy to do business with and the whole crew at UPR again thanks and good job. In Liberty Dan @ Cleveland Performance

·
Registered
753 Posts
Let me say this that there is no company that I have seen that does more for the sportsman/heads up racers then the guys at UPR no one!!!! I have used UPR stuff for a long time including our Record holding NMRA Renegade car 1.20/1.21 60fts with there stuff also we install there products here in our shop and I can`t remember the last time we had a problem with any of there stuff. And from looking at those pictures of those subframe connectors WTF they are not body panels they are subframe connectors and I didn`t see a problem with them. Anyway to Jeremy who is a great guy to do business with and the whole crew at UPR again thanks and good job. In Liberty Dan @ Cleveland Performance
x2!

Use UPR products on all my mustangs, great stuff.

·
Registered
231 Posts
have upr parts on my car and they have always been great to work with.the sub frames looked fine to me you are getting a raw part not finished

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Every time someone had a UPR product question on here I would drop Jeremy an EMail and it was handled promptly ............ Can anyone name a company that sends you new product FREE if you stuff your junk in the wall??????

1 - 20 of 40 Posts