Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,648 Posts
yep..he got his ass handed to him in a mma fight to..i would say he is more of a mma wanna be seeing he dont fight in no pro shit
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Sammy is fine ,but she doesnt seem like a whole lotta fun. Always just laying around. Not that laying around with her would be bad......Snooki and Jwow seem like more fun.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I would would bang all the girls on that show. Snooki is the least attractive to me, but I have banged worse and will again, so I'm not even gonna bullshit anyone and say I wouldn't hit it. Get a few beers in me and even I'm surprised how low my standards can get.

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
I would would bang all the girls on that show. Snooki is the least attractive to me, but I have banged worse and will again, so I'm not even gonna bullshit anyone and say I wouldn't hit it. Get a few beers in me and even I'm surprised how low my standards can get.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! Oh so true!! :smt082:smt082:smt082

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,648 Posts
thats sig shit right there..

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
Lmao! That is so true though. Whether you'll admit to it or not everyone has tackled a grenade here and there.

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
That doesn't surprise me. That magazine has more articles about boltons than any car mag. Can you imagine all the airbrushing that's gonna be required to make her look preety? Probably just as much as it took for my fire. Lol But you know it will be a hot seller hell I might take a peek to see what's doing there.

PLAYBOY is supposedly paying 500k for her spread

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I THINK CRAIG SAID IT BEST, ALL THESE CHICKS ARE 3 DRINKS AWAY FROM A STRIPPER POLE

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I don't want an STD that bad, so no thanks.

·
Jackass Whisperer
1,922 Posts
I'd spank her for sitting on my hood! Then I'd spank her again, just for the hell of it!

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
The girls from Jersilicious are much better. They dont have to show there asses and boobs to look descent either. These chicks are not slutballs like the Jersey Sore girls.

81 - 100 of 117 Posts