Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your name as been bugging me for awhile.Did you at one time run a S/S race or SS/S race program?.

Did you build engines for Scott Leber?.

·
Confused Racer
43,392 Posts
fuck you 1liarfraud

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
Stop spreading fucking lies mother fucker. No I ran in the old NMCA EFI class and NSCA BF Goodrich traction advantage.

Oh and this little gig I had in bfg drag radial development before public release.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
That's a good one Jeff, telling Gary to stop spreading lies. Stop it, your'e killin me:) What the hell could he post about if it wasn't all lies and fantasy?

·
140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
==========

========

So Gary dose this clear everything up for you. Yep proof positive I'm "THIS" Jeff Taylor whose car bleeds money away thats built with miss matched muther fucking parts.

Now Gary just post one shread of proof of your racing or actual race car builds that you drove!​

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Oh shit, she's taking a Gary on the track. Clean up will take forever, might as well call the race for the day.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
You may have this Jeff Taylor on YB confused with the Super stock Engine builder out of Kentucky ... He builds probably 20 percent of all the engines in the nation . Started off mainly building Superstock Modifieds for himself and a few others, but has expanded to build all classes . Stock and Superstock .. He used to drive one of the Jegs team cars off and on ,but now races his own in SS and his son is an up and coming talent ... Jeff has won a slew of NHRA National and Divisional Events ..

·
Registered
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You may have this Jeff Taylor on YB confused with the Super stock Engine builder out of Kentucky ... He builds probably 20 percent of all the engines in the nation . Started off mainly building Superstock Modifieds for himself and a few others, but has expanded to build all classes . Stock and Superstock .. He used to drive one of the Jegs team cars off and on ,but now races his own in SS and his son is an up and coming talent ... Jeff has won a slew of NHRA National and Divisional Events ..

That's it.Thank you.

·
Registered
40,247 Posts
Jeff Taylor on here never bragged about anything. One small question from 1Fraudus and Jeff posts up dozens of articles of his accomplishments.

1Fraudus brags constantly about events and accomplishments that added up would have taken 150 years to do.

When asked time and time again for any evidence of these accomplishments can't come up with a single one.

See the difference 1Liar?

Truth>>>>>>>>>Lies.

Every time.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.