Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
27,227 Posts
When someone needs an absentee ballot they write or call the County for one to be sent to them. that's legitimate. For the State to arbitrarily mail out 7 million ballots, isn't. And that is what's happening in Michigan and California.
Exactly.

·
Long Live The King
100,872 Posts
there is nothing wrong with mail in voting...…………..IF, done correctly...……...my state has been doing it for decades, with ZERO issues., and I am very comfortable with the voting process............the registration is a different matter.
Oh I know....

but because Trump is running his mouth about it all the sudden it’s BAD.

personally I think voting should be Sun-Tuesday in person, with ID and no exit polling and your last day to register is 45 days before the election. But I don’t run the system.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Sessions is getting what he deserves. Anyone that deals with this president could get stabbed in the back. That the way the mob gets even with their defectors. Trump is just a mob boss that bought the presidency.

·
Registered
22,933 Posts
Sessions is getting what he deserves. Anyone that deals with this president could get stabbed in the back. That the way the mob gets even with their defectors. Trump is just a mob boss that bought the presidency.
an example of intelligence? see post # 82.....I disagree, but, at least it is an intelligent response......……………….YOU? not so much

·
Long Live The King
100,872 Posts
Damn! You really are smart. I just wanted to know why we’ve been 3 years with all these adults under him, and not one indictment. And then I get all this knowledge from a genius that takes time out of his busy life to explain it all to me. And others! What a guy.
Randy apparently so are you. Smart that is. Even you can figure out The Swamp, but the smartest man ever to be POTUS can’t. Square that Circle.

How about this, some of the most stupid ignorant fucks to ever discuss politics ( some posting here) have The Swamp figures out, and yet you make excuses for Trump not being able to see it. You’re Painting a hell of a picture there. Can you see it ?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I’m just glad that it took President Donald Trump to show us the American people how bad it really really is, my naïveté was off the charts WOW never knew it was this bad.

We aren’t any better then other countries 3rd world or not when it comes to government how embarrassing.

·
Long Live The King
100,872 Posts
I’m just glad that it took President Donald Trump to show us the American people how bad it really really is, my naïveté was off the charts WOW never knew it was this bad.

We aren’t any better then other countries 3rd world or not when it comes to government how embarrassing.
The shit Comey and Obama did would make J. Edgar Hoover blush.

·
Registered
27,227 Posts
Randy apparently so are you. Smart that is. Even you can figure out The Swamp, but the smartest man ever to be POTUS can’t. Square that Circle.

How about this, some of the most stupid ignorant fucks to ever discuss politics ( some posting here) have The Swamp figures out, and yet you make excuses for Trump not being able to see it. You’re Painting a hell of a picture there. Can you see it ?
Sure. Now that you pointed it out to me. Thanks!

·
Registered
27,227 Posts
Oh I know....

but because Trump is running his mouth about it all the sudden it’s BAD.

personally I think voting should be Sun-Tuesday in person, with ID and no exit polling and your last day to register is 45 days before the election. But I don’t run the system.
Voter fraud is always bad. If Pelosi is for it, it ain’t right.

·
Registered
24,364 Posts
So in California.... does that mean we are going to have to keep our two Dem Senators and Trump won’t win the popular vote in our state?
It's the trend, Jon. Won't make any difference in blue states, but may leak into purple ones. All states, if the democrats have their way.
I have been opposed to 'mail-in' and 'early' voting since I was in my 30s. Special considerations for voting might be justified for military overseas, but not anyone who is inconvenienced by going to the polls. Can't go? Tough shit. Plan ahead. If you're sick, that's too bad.

·
Long Live The King
100,872 Posts
Voter fraud is always bad. If Pelosi is for it, it ain’t right.
I think it's a bit early for the states to planning on mail in ballots only for the Nov election. And yes you are correct about Pelosi.

81 - 94 of 94 Posts