Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
17,275 Posts
Rule of law required you to retain special counsel to investigate the Russian hoax providing you the opportunity to say the doj operates independently but nooo Jeff Sessions penis shrank , shriveled and rolled up to allow democrats to control and lie for 3 years to the public .
jeff sessions is a coward and will fold like a Charlie Brown lawn chair at the next opportunity.

·
Long Live The King
100,449 Posts
And once Sessions spotted The Stacked Deck they were building to investigate Trump he could have Un-recused himself and got back involved. He was talked into his recusul for a Conflict of Interest because he had lunch with a Russian at an Open Lunch forum somewhere with 60 other people.

He is either the worlds biggest Chickenshit, or someone has pictures of him with a Goat.

·
Registered
21,977 Posts
And once Sessions spotted The Stacked Deck they were building to investigate Trump he could have Un-recused himself and got back involved. He was talked into his recusul for a Conflict of Interest because he had lunch with a Russian at an Open Lunch forum somewhere with 60 other people.

He is either the worlds biggest Chickenshit, or someone has pictures of him with a Goat.
I always thought that the pictures had a pig involved.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
26,380 Posts

I would qualify as "lazy chickenshit". There is no place it today's politics for weak character.

·
Registered
23,655 Posts
I'll take Relationships with Goats for $500 please, Jon.

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
that lil squeaky hillbilly need a trip to the woods

·
Banned
8,971 Posts

ONLY THE BEST, FOLKS!

·
T/S 368E
27,809 Posts

I must have missed it, from what I saw PRESIDENT Trump attacked him 1st.

Let's hope PRESIDENT Trumps guy wins or it'll be another smack down like the last guy he supported and lost!!!

·
Long Live The King
100,449 Posts
Ann Coulter trying to pick a fight with Trump:

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

I will never apologize for supporting the issues that candidate Trump advocated, but I am deeply sorry for thinking that this shallow and broken man would show even some remote fealty to the promises that got him elected.

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

The most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office is trying to lose AND take the Senate with him. Another Roy Moore fiasco so he can blame someone else for his own mess.

She going to get taken off the Christmas card list

·
Long Live The King
100,449 Posts
Or , even being the flame thrower that she is, she sees his constant sophomoric Asshatery as counter-productive and a determent to the ultimate agenda.

In many ways it is just that.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts