Yellow Bullet Forums banner
4841 - 4860 of 4870 Posts

·
Banned
5,643 Posts
Actually you got that backwards HE left US down...He went about things the wrong way, said too many things that they used against him, and played the game wrong. Maybe as time goes by more will come to realize it, but I doubt it.
I remember him threatening no funds to democratic states, I didn't think that was a very bright idea. When you're the prez you're supposed to be in it for everyone.

·
Registered
21,765 Posts
Ok, I have no info to argue with what he said....but what about his new GTO, his 69 Camaro pro- mod he raced on SO, what about his black 57 drag week car( I think that is what it was for) . Him not building them is why I figured he did not build the yellow 57.
Shit, I don't know man, don't really care. lol I was just relaying what he said in an interview today with Clay Millican.

·
T/S 368E
37,534 Posts
I think the fact that he didn't die in the crash proves he didn't build it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is both hilarious and post of the year so far!!!!!

·
T/S 368E
37,534 Posts
I remember him threatening no funds to democratic states, I didn't think that was a very bright idea.
When you're the prez you're supposed to be in it for everyone.

If a POS liberal loser doesn't follow the law, refuses to cooperate with federal officials, and makes policies that harm his state & country,
I have absolutely no issue with our tax dollars being denied!!!!

·
T/S 368E
37,534 Posts

Best in the business??

Some people really are just that stupid!!!!!!
Obviously that moron is a cardashion fan also!!!!
Throws money at no skill conmen and thinks they are hero's!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If I were Trump I would be extremely pissed after all the hard work he did and improvements he made to our Country and then the Country let him down
as a whole, even with election fraud it should have never even been close, especially with Plugs and the Ho running against him! Dave
Give this an honest read and say that.

·
Confused Racer
43,373 Posts
4841 - 4860 of 4870 Posts