Yellow Bullet Forums banner
4821 - 4840 of 4868 Posts

·
T/S 368E
35,974 Posts
Maybe Trump should put a contract out on Biden, what do you guys think?

I'm done trying to figure out Presidential politics!!
I would have lost the farm betting the sexual predator didn't live to be inaugurated.
I thought absolutely for sure rapist bill would have him killed so "never POS crooked hillary" would become VP.
Of course after a respectable amount of time, he would have the whore killed!!! You know like 11 seconds.

·
Registered
22,724 Posts
I'm done trying to figure out Presidential politics!!
I would have lost the farm betting the sexual predator didn't live to be inaugurated.
I thought absolutely for sure rapist bill would have him killed so "never POS crooked hillary" would become VP.
Of course after a respectable amount of time, he would have the whore killed!!! You know like 11 seconds.

I'm just glad nobody had the balls to take my bets. I was willing to bet my entire life savings Trump wouldn't lose.

·
Aviation Section
27,320 Posts
I wouldn't have taken that bet because I thought he had it in the bag too
If I were Trump I would be extremely pissed after all the hard work he did and improvements he made to our Country and then the Country let him down
as a whole, even with election fraud it should have never even been close, especially with Plugs and the Ho running against him! Dave

·
Banned
5,643 Posts
If I were Trump I would be extremely pissed after all the hard work he did and improvements he made to our Country and then the Country let him down
as a whole, even with election fraud it should have never even been close, especially with Plugs and the Ho running against him! Dave
All we can do is hope someone above us knew what they were doing because I've never seen anything like it. I'm positive Trump should have won by a landslide.

·
Confused Racer
42,676 Posts
they learned how to cheat after Hillary. There was no way trump was going to win when they kept dropping ballots all night after seeing exactly what they needed to win.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Actually you got that backwards HE left US down...He went about things the wrong way, said too many things that they used against him, and played the game wrong. Maybe as time goes by more will come to realize it, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
385 Posts
they learned how to cheat after Hillary. There was no way trump was going to win when they kept dropping ballots all night after seeing exactly what they needed to win.
Back in 2003 I worked at a place where they did a lot of electronic work on Video poker machines and such. Was a guy there who had a degree in computer science and one in electrical engineering. Really, really smart dude. Built his own computer that sat on the seat of his Chevrolet truck, controlling the throttle body injectors, and timing with upstream and downstream oxygen sensors, which he would adjust driving down the highway on a keyboard somehow. All this shit to get gas mileage. He told me one day, any computer programmer worth a shit will design "gates" into their program, that only they can see, and know how to get to. Some will put more than a few "gates" in case one gets found, they always have others. These "gates" allow them to "adjust" the program as they see the need, with no evidence of ever being changed, because they go through this "gate". They can later go back and change back to the original program, with no record of ever being changed.
Even back 18 years ago this was done, according to him. Doesn't seem to be a stretch to think Dominion did not do this, that's why certain states didn't have the "results" until the next day or a few days later, they needed time to "adjust the votes", to get the outcome they wanted.
We will never have another honest election ever again, they know how to do it now...

·
T/S 368E
35,974 Posts

I absolutely knew there was a lot of pussy's out there that hated PRESIDENT Trump because he was rude & crude!!
They were so clueless, brainwashed & YES, absolutely stupid to think, deny or both that the sexual predator was a better face for President.
The guy is a proven POS corrupt criminal.
Besides being an imbecile, which was proven by his bottom 8?? class record.
He was caught being racist, lied about damn near his entire life, stole speeches, stole someones wife and was just an imbecile regularly.
Throw in his net worth is many times more than he has legally made his entire life, how much more proof do you need.

As I've said many times, PRESIDENT Trump was rude & crude, childish, clownish, and way too thin skinned.
His stupid mouth gave the POS liberals way too much ammunition.

I also said there was no way the sexual predator got zero mass support and could still win fairly??
I absolutely knew the POS liberals had it all planned out.
Now they did not expect the landslide PRESIDENT Trump received, and that's why they were caught so easily cheating.
Locked doors, covered windows, sending everyone home for the night and huge dumps when they were supposedly done for the night etc etc.
Won more counties than ever before, in numbers that were impossible.
Lost counties that all POS liberals before him won easily, but still, "SUPPOSEDLY" won the election fairly!!!
Give me a frigging break!!!

I knew PRESIDENT Trump would get the most actual legal votes, but also knew he would lose!!!
Search my posts, I called it he would lose, and there will "NEVER" be another Conservative based President.
I also said the Senate was next & then Governors.
Senate was sooner than I expected, but Governors is changing fast, you watch :(

·
Registered
21,670 Posts
Like I said in this thread a few years ago and in other threads about Lutz....Any chassis builder /race car fabricator who DOES NOT build the chassis for his own personal race car (the chassis for his yellow 57 you see on Street Outlaws was NOT built by him) says tons about his skills and the quality of work his shop and employees put out. I dont know many chassis builders , but the 2 or 3 I know have race cars that they built in their shops.
He claims he and his son built the 57.

·
Registered
20,000 Posts
He claims he and his son built the 57.
Ok, I have no info to argue with what he said....but what about his new GTO, his 69 Camaro pro- mod he raced on SO, what about his black 57 drag week car( I think that is what it was for) . Him not building them is why I figured he did not build the yellow 57.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Ok, I have no info to argue with what he said....but what about his new GTO, his 69 Camaro pro- mod he raced on SO, what about his black 57 drag week car( I think that is what it was for) . Him not building them is why I figured he did not build the yellow 57.
I think the fact that he didn't die in the crash proves he didn't build it.

4821 - 4840 of 4868 Posts