Yellow Bullet Forums banner
4801 - 4820 of 4870 Posts

·
Registered
22,727 Posts
Just when you think a fire's gone out, here comes the wind and whips it into a blaze again. :-D

Someone needs to dump a bucket of water on this one.
When he refused to make the situation right I told him this is one of those things that never goes away.

·
Premium Member
49,668 Posts
When he refused to make the situation right I told him this is one of those things that never goes away.
And you were correct.

·
Premium Member
49,668 Posts
JL must be doing the Silicone Shuffle

·
T/S 368E
37,590 Posts

The guy is a POS thief, every one knows that.
I bet he's still making more money then ever, and his loser followers don't care.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Like his T-shirts said he doesn't really care what YB says or thinks , and actually he will be a star on a new spin off show of Street Outlaws !

Supposedly it will be a Build / Fab show featuring Jeff , Farm Truck , Asian and the Mad Scientist , make sure to tune in !

·
Registered
20,000 Posts
Like I said in this thread a few years ago and in other threads about Lutz....Any chassis builder /race car fabricator who DOES NOT build the chassis for his own personal race car (the chassis for his yellow 57 you see on Street Outlaws was NOT built by him) says tons about his skills and the quality of work his shop and employees put out. I dont know many chassis builders , but the 2 or 3 I know have race cars that they built in their shops.

·
T/S 368E
37,590 Posts

When a so-called professional chassis builder doesn't even race his own car, he's a loser!!!!
I don't give a frick if the other guy is better, you don't show up with some one else car!!!!

Reactions: Scaletta02

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
I remember when he ran his mouth to the wrong person locally (on the interwebular) here before going to Drag Week and it was here at Trails. He kept 10 people it seemed the entire time he and his kid were here. Dude is a soft bitch.

4801 - 4820 of 4870 Posts