·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Fuckin' asshole!

·
****** Kong
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand why people troll. That shits fun. I made a facesmash account to keep up with a race group here. All I did was post a link to the Jeff Lutz shitty fabrication thread from here on a thread of people nut hugging him. Apparently he didn't like that much.

·
Aviation Section
25,984 Posts
Is that his real name "Jeff Christine Lutz"?, no wonder he has to dress up in a hoodie and cap and try to look like a gang member just to pass himself off as a male! Could a normal sized person even fit in that 57?

I think he has been playing "catch-up" with the adults all his life and he is failing miserably at it! Just sayin! If Midwest Street Cars needs some comic relief this Putz just ain't workin. They need to get a Louise or an Azin look-alike and then they got something. Dave

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Jealousy consumes the vessel it rides in.

He's (Lutz) famous..we are not.

Learn to deal with it, or strive harder to be it.

·
You did what??
2,963 Posts
Jealousy consumes the vessel it rides in.

He's (Lutz) famous..we are not.

Learn to deal with it, or strive harder to be it.
Agreed. I dont see the point to follow him and people that do like him only to try to degrade him in some way. Why do you feel the need because he is popular to try to bring him down? We all have our own lives....run yours, he will run his.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Thats his wifes name.
Sooooooooooooooo......................... his wife's name is Jeff too?...
The pieces are starting to fall into place now!...

IF the guy wasn't such a hack and a thief (can't seem to return peoples property after years on end) he might be an alright guy!...

Unfortunately........................... he is IS what he IS!... :smt102

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Is that his real name "Jeff Christine Lutz"?, no wonder he has to dress up in a hoodie and cap and try to look like a gang member just to pass himself off as a male! Could a normal sized person even fit in that 57?

I think he has been playing "catch-up" with the adults all his life and he is failing miserably at it! Just sayin! If Midwest Street Cars needs some comic relief this Putz just ain't workin. They need to get a Louise or an Azin look-alike and then they got something. Dave
Well said Dave!... :cool:

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
I don't know the guy, but I'm not sure what shitty welding has to do with being famous. It either is shitty or it isn't.
His "shitty welding" did not prevent him from landing on a TV show.

How many others on here are on a TV show?

How many on here have a car as fast as his."shitty welding" and all.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Is this the same guy who snaked his way on the TV show, Street Outlaws ?

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
The Kardashians have a tv show (or had).

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
After all the shit that's been said about him on this site. True, false, or indifferent.... do you really think he would have any other opinion ????

·
Mother Hen
51,760 Posts
His "shitty welding" did not prevent him from landing on a TV show.

How many others on here are on a TV show?

How many on here have a car as fast as his."shitty welding" and all.
So let's say I had a fast car and was on a tv show, nothing I did wrong would matter? I don't get it. I am being purposefully obtuse for the sake of argument. :)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
So let's say I had a fast car and was on a tv show, nothing I did wrong would matter? I don't get it. I am being purposefully obtuse for the sake of argument. :)
When you have a fast car...and are on a TV show..I will answer the latter part of your question.

With all due respect.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts