Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15,547 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Until that sponsor figured out what a JAGGOFF he was...
How about the CMKX diamond mine scam? Another one of HIS buddies from North of the border..
I was shocked when I heard that they were sponsoring Dunn's car - the scam was already umravelling by then. 50,000 people were defrauded of an estimated $250 million. DAY-UM! Sure didn't hear much when they disappeared off the car!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So was I.. I worked with Arend at Frank Hawleys back in 2001, for 3 months.. You talk about a self centered, arrogant, AssHat Prick...
Now, I hate to offend you YB'ers from way up North [Canada], But he's one of yours....
Maddawg
That would be way too much of a coincidence!!....just kidding.

Anyways here are the facts for those who are interested. I probably was a lttle bit of a pr#@k back then. Because Frank Hawley was moving his Alcohol school back to Florida and I was going to be out of a job, I probably wasn't in the best of moods back then.

As far as the CMKX deal goes, I never knew Urban Casavant before and by the time we figured maybe the whole deal wasn't on the up and up the deal was about over. BTW he still owes me a LOT of money!

Next to move on the Erie deal. With the help of a friend of mine, we put together that whole deal. I brought that sponsorship to Paul Smith (just like I did with the CMKX deal) , because I am a very loyal guy to the people that have supported me in the past. At the end of the 2006 year when Del called me (not the other way around)about driving the blue car, I asked Marc from Erie what he wanted to do. He said that he wanted to be involved with me and I put the deal together with Del. I called Paul Smith before the deal went down and explained everything to him. Paul and I are still great friends and talk weekly to this day.

Denny, all I can say is that I am sorry if I treated you badly but for all the people that know me, it is definitely out of the ordinary.

I look forward to carrying on Scott's legacy and for all the people that support me....Thanks

Jeff Arend

1 - 20 of 28 Posts