Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay ... this went well for the rover... lets try a jeep srt8 . thoughts ... 30gs with 50k.. obviously more than 2 years old... issues

·
Registered
618 Posts
okay well this went well for the rover... lets try a jeep srt8 . thoughts ... 30gs with 50k.. obviously more than 2 years old... issues

Off hand I'll have to say "premium fuel" will be needed to run it. If you are OK with that then have at it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
BAD ASS rides! A friend has one. Never had any problems with his. I am not a Jeep fan at all...........but would love to own one of these.

·
Registered
604 Posts
my buddy has an 08 i believe. Thing is pretty bad ass for being mostly stock (tune/intake...12.87 in the 1/4) He hasn't had any issues so far and drives the shit out of it. His is all decked out so hard to beat a "luxury" interior and have the thing rip out of the hole and run a decent 1/4 mile time.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The best for all worlds. Luxury, sportiness and sick-ass power with more to spare (hint - hint)!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
were there better years than others... tranny upgrades, motor, etc... I assume its been the same 6.1

·
Registered
156 Posts
My dad has one. He loves it. It's fun to drive every once in awhile.

I would take it over a Range Rover any day.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What are you looking to get out of it? What kind of mods do you plan?
Just want a vehicle that has a presents ... one can make a typical jeep look like an srt that's what I hate.....mods nothing really off the top of my head just want something somewhat luxuries, good style, and reliable that offers ... a presents

1 - 20 of 104 Posts