Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
136,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason Enos of Torqued Tools is a proud sponsor of the 2011 YellowBullet Nationals.

Jason is not only a sponsor but is coming to do some major damage to the Outlaw 10.5 record!!! Now Chuck Ulsch and Richard Sexton have a chance also but if they were confident they could tear the record apart, Gil Mobley would have stepped up and said "Listen here mother phuckers!! We are so confident that we will set the new Outlaw 10.5 record that I am willing to put up $2000.00 for it" but he didn't.. and Jason Enos did!! that is sheer confidence that he will take home that record money!!

Jason not only put up the $2000.00 for this bonus but he also threw in a bucket more for the other classes as well. If that don't show what a stand up guy he is.. nothing will!! Jason thanks a ton for supporting this event, the racers and hurting some feelings on race day!! :p

Check out www.torquedtools.com .. This is a brand new site and Jason will be adding a lot more products to the site so check it frequently.. So frequent that it crashes his site !! :p:p:p

REMEMBER TO SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT YOUR RACING ADDICTION!!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Glad he's throwing down some cash but the site only has one tool that I could see.

Where's all the cool stuff? I am always looking for the newest gadget.

Must be good margins on those 1/4 turn fastener tools.

See you guys at the race! Maybe Jason will bring some tools with him to peddle.

Later-

·
Administrator
136,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad he's throwing down some cash but the site only has one tool that I could see.

Where's all the cool stuff? I am always looking for the newest gadget.

Must be good margins on those 1/4 turn fastener tools.

See you guys at the race! Maybe Jason will bring some tools with him to peddle.

Later-
He will get more stuff up soon. I actually pressured him into giving me the link to the site so I could get his information up. I guess you could blame me for it.. :p:p:p

·
Administrator
136,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Him and his crew are a great bunch, now as far as the 2 k well
This will be a Chevy, Pontiac, Ford, Mopar war!! You gotta love Outlaw 10.5!! :smt035:-Rock

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Good stuff Jason!

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
BADASS !!! :supz:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts