·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have your attention now ????

4th pass on the new set up with our converter

232 MPh !!! wow ....just wow

Congrats guys !!!!

three D's......Determination....dedication ....Discipline !!!

thank you for the opportunity to work with you

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Hurting feelings today, eh? :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great job guys!

Posted via Mobile Device

·
GOD
1,860 Posts
good job jason :D

i think its ur uncles smooth bodywork....he is very crafty :D

all of you guys have put in some serious hours and its paying off.....congrats

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Congrats Jason and Protorque!!!!

I would say that PT is going to hurt some feelings in the turbo converter world. Glad to see another company step up and figure it out....Not that there isn't other converter companies, BUT DAMMMMMMMM........ Congrats to all involved!!!

Btw How are your guys blower converters?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
still no video? and big congrats

·
H&H Racing
10,919 Posts

I would say that PT is going to hurt some feelings in the turbo converter world. Glad to see another company step up and figure it out....Not that there isn't other converter companies, BUT DAMMMMMMMM........ Congrats to all involved!!!

X2!!!:D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

To be honest "there is a problem with the quality" ....just ask Donald HAHAHA !!! ( that is a JOKE for anyone who has not seen the video)

No seriously ....this NEW technology will be beneficial to all combination's . Just look at the back half numbers....how will the blower guys like to see that kind of efficiency ?

We have always worked with the NOS guys and have had very good success. and about three years ago we decided we put our heads down and get the TURBO program figured out once and for all.

we struggled through the early stages but as you can see by this weeks performances ....we are past that now LOL :)

Blowers next !!! :party

1 - 20 of 66 Posts