Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She also looks great without studio makeup. :love:

Her husband's parents both died due to Cuomo sending Covid positive people to elderly homes.

For those of you who don't know her she's the Fox weather woman.
She's probably one of the nicest people on TV.

Which is outstanding since she was diagnosed with MS in 2005.

I have never seen her say a negative word until now.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I seen her speak about it,,she is PISSED i hope they take legal action against that airhead for killing all those seniors

·
Registered
261 Posts
She also looks great without studio makeup. :love:

Her husband's parents both died due to Cuomo sending Covid positive people to elderly homes.

For those of you who don't know her she's the Fox weather woman.
She's probably one of the nicest people on TV.

Which is outstanding since she was diagnosed with MS in 2005.

I have never seen her say a negative word until now.
So true, and deserves all the respect we can give her.

·
Registered
14,659 Posts
Totally defenseless people. What was if that Cuomo said: 'They were going to die anyway' something like that, I'm surprised if they didn't have to give up their rooms.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
They died with no family around, and we’re not allowed to have memorial services. I would be angry as well, it’s inhuman.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Our idiot governor and pet tranny did the same thing in PA...

And he pulled his mother out of the home when this all started knowing full well what would happen.

Should be arrested and tried for Murder.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,730 Posts
Dems will make anyone a step on their stairs toward the top ,anyone .

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
JD is probably the most refreshing personality on the air right now, bar none.

·
Satans Daddy
15,214 Posts
^, yep, love that woman!

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
Same thing happened to me here in Michigan. Nearly identical story. I will be consulting a lawyer. The commie governor here in Michigan is a murderer.

·
Registered
36,803 Posts
Fail, no pics of said hottie.
Not a 'hottie', just a quite attractive middle-age lady. And a super-nice person. But this nonsense has worn her down, bigtime, and it shows. Looks like Cuomo has put the blame on everything and everyone he can dream up other than the direct source of the COVID/nursing home problem in New York - HIM.

·
Satans Daddy
15,214 Posts
Her personality makes up for any short comings in looks, IF there are any.

Reactions: Runswithscissors

·
Idiot Savant
164,979 Posts
Her personality makes up for any short comings in looks, IF there are any.
The drugs you take for MS make it almost impossible to control your weight. My niece has it and went from under a hundred to almost 200 in under a year. I did the same thing on 600 units of insulin a day.

We think she got it in Qatar in the two years she was there in Air Force Intelligence.

·
Registered
36,803 Posts
The drugs you take for MS make it almost impossible to control your weight. My niece has it and went from under a hundred to almost 200 in under a year. I did the same thing on 600 units of insulin a day.

We think she got it in Qatar in the two years she was there in Air Force Intelligence.
Funny you should say that....my daughter in law, who has MS, CBS, CRS, LS, ABS, just about every other kind of S along with a good bit of Munchausen Syndrome went from about 125 to 200 although it took more than a year. Believe it or not she too spent 2 years in Qatar - in Air Force Intelligence. Came home and tried to convert everybody she knew to Islam. Big fail on that part.

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Funny you should say that....my daughter in law, who has MS, CBS, CRS, LS, ABS, just about every other kind of S along with a good bit of Munchausen Syndrome went from about 125 to 200 although it took more than a year. Believe it or not she too spent 2 years in Qatar - in Air Force Intelligence.
coincidence?

·
Idiot Savant
164,979 Posts
My niece didn't try to convert anyone to anything.

All I learned about it is a lot of vets are getting MS and the VA is denying it like it is Agent Orange.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not a 'hottie', just a quite attractive middle-age lady. And a super-nice person. But this nonsense has worn her down, bigtime, and it shows. Looks like Cuomo has put the blame on everything and everyone he can dream up other than the direct source of the COVID/nursing home problem in New York - HIM.

View attachment 107987
At my age, that's a hottie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts