Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
White/Blue Cloth.......5spd......Its a real nice car the original floor mats are still in it........What is this thing worth?.....I'm not a Ford guy by a long shot....but I think I may drive it....its that nice

OH YEA its an '89

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
White/Blue Cloth.......5spd......Its a real nice car the original floor mats are still in it........What is this thing worth?.....

OH YEA its an '89
How much gas is in it ? :lol:

Seriously , If it's an 89 . It would be a Supercoupe 3.8 v-6 with a blower. 88 would be a 2.3 4 cyl with one of those hair-dryer things on it :wink:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Put a boost controller in it, crank the boost to 20 PSI and take it to the track.. Make sure you put 110 octane in it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its a SuperCoupe, not a TurboCoupe so a MBC won't do any good. I can only up the boost with a pulley change ;)

Why stop at just 20 PSI?

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Oh sorry I thought it was the one with the SVO motor in it.. My bad...

On a side note... Jamie I'm gonna buy ya a beer when I see ya... You rock brotha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Monty....I think to much Boost and Beer is why he's out lookin for new wheels now :roll:
Come on now, theres no such thing as too much boost. And I know better than to mix beer with boost, all that torque might cause one to spill their drink!

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Nice cars but they are way fat.I would leave it as is and drive
the wheels off of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts