1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a vid of Jamie's Psiclone. 4.99 @ 147.8 mph:p

HED V6 SBC

88mm Cast wheel Work Turbocharger

I can't figure out how to imbed videos on this site so here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh80RvwGRQ0

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hell yes Jamie!!!! Way to rep for the GMC Syclone guys!

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
What does it weigh?

·
Registered
604 Posts
That sob sounds like one pissed off weedeater! Ha! McCulloch brand maybe???

Congrats to Jamie. He had a freakin horrible time this year just getting to the track. He's worked his butt off, and then this weekend had the trailer break off the bus on the way there, a water pump on the bus fail 30 minutes from the track, and then a broke driveshaft knock him out of competition all together. Through all this, he smiles, has fun, and just keeps going.

And yeah, it's got more left....

·
Probably bushoging
1,017 Posts

Congrats to Jamie. He had a freakin horrible time this year just getting to the track. He's worked his butt off, and then this weekend had the trailer break off the bus on the way there, a water pump on the bus fail 30 minutes from the track, and then a broke driveshaft knock him out of competition all together. Through all this, he smiles, has fun, and just keeps going.

If it wasn't for you brad getting me outto the races with you while I keep having problems I prob would have given up. Mcculluah TTF!!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Thx man, great to see you guys again. You guys almost made it to sunday. seya in FEB
The hack a shack will be back, we will be back in feb. it was good seeing the ole crew. we learned a lot from dusty bradford. congrads on your pass and thanks again dusty!

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
I seen it 1st hand! Good job man!

Sounds like you were busy... never did get to actually meet up with you. Maybe next time.

·
Probably bushoging
1,017 Posts
I seen it 1st hand! Good job man!

Sounds like you were busy... never did get to actually meet up with you. Maybe next time.
I was wondering if you where gonna come by. I would have came and said hi but I dont know who to say hi to LOL!!

Thanks again TRZ & Todd for the great products on my truck!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

HAHA, I kept calling him to the tower for UPS stuff, He left behind his coffee pot, so they overnighted it to him, Second day was the coffee for it!!!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
1 - 20 of 68 Posts