Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was standing too close when Jim Newman uncorked this massive wheelstand. I tried to run backwards and keep it in the frame. I hate missing a bumper ride more than you can imagine. I went over to Jim's pits and showed him where I missed the peak of his wheelstand. I felt like shit.
Mike TPG

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then I saw Jim come back up to the line. I was wearing my lucky Hot Rod hat. I knew what was going to happen. I backed up, and Jim Hooked me up! He hung that bitch up in the air. It went by me in slow motion, I was laughing at every click of the shutter. It was very cool. Redemption! Thanks Jim!
Mike TPG

·
Registered
907 Posts
I dig the license plate! Too bad you weren't able to catch the peak, but the picture quality is awesome though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
James, he'll of a wheelie. For those who don't him he has been riding these types of wheelies for 20 years. This was the 1st outing with the car. Drag radial better get ready for TOP JIMMY. This car WILL fly when he get's it dialed. It has a MOTOR TECH Engine and was built by Pro Race Craft Engineering from scratch and They will get this BITCH dialed and this Hill billy Can Drive, but like any new car it will take some passes. Great Job Rich ,James and Motortech.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I dig the license plate! Too bad you weren't able to catch the peak, but the picture quality is awesome though.
Sorry, But this a Detroit boy. This car was built for Mialns heads up series here in Michigan. If anyone is looking for some good heads up Racing, Milans Heads Up Races are Rockin, Come an give it a try.:supz:

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
The car was actually out at the July Heads Up race, I'm sure they have a soft tune and some delay in then, because it wasn't doing monster wheel stands. Looks like they are going to have it set on kill for Friday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts