Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the disney thread and was wondering if anybody knewof any good deals for a week in jamaica? My girlfreind has been bugging me to go.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
worst place I ever went on vacation.....unless you stay in a resort.....pushy, rude and not safe comparfed to other places to travel

the Caribbean or Bahamas is much better, just got back from Atlantis and it was great.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
i stayed at the hilton resort in montego bay and it was a good time. was there for 4 days for a wedding...haven't tried any other resorts. went off resort to go jet skiing and it was kinda shady appearing but the people were really nice and hooked us up with a little extra time and discount rate. i don't know that i'd want to be chilling around town on my own though that's for sure.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yeah you need to stay there !!!!! my wife and i went only to find out it was a nudist resort !!!!!!! No the models don't go there either , we saw some of the saggingest stuff you could ever imagine . first night they had a party outside our room . At about 3:00 am some *** starts yelling ya'll can't do that , it ain't even legal !
Never again !

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
gotta watch where you stay if you must goo, atleast one of the resorts, a Sandals, is close to the airport so you hear the pleanes overhead

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Total shit hole both times I've been. If you want to be offered drugs every 5 minutes then by all means go for it. Hit up Aruba, or one of the virgin islands like St. Thomas or St Marteen.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I recommend the RIU in Negril! I spent a week there a couple years ago and my wife and i both loved it. Never have to leave the resort! We went into town a couple days, went to Rick's Cafe, ect. Never had any problems, mon! Lol

The Jamaicans are different people, they are pushy with whatever they are selling. Just don't touch anything you don't care to purchase, Best advise I will give. If you go down with the goal of relaxing and having a good time you will have a good time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts