Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called this morning at 9am to order a converter. I was told to give them 15-20 min and i would get i call back. No phone call all day so i just called them back at 12:50 and i got the voice mail.. This is never a good thing. Now i have no clue weather to order from this place or not.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got there voice mail i left a message.. I dalt they will be able to touch the price i was quoted through jackson. But its worth the try

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree.. Hoping that maybe there just real busy because they make awesome converters lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A thread on here had a link to them so i called them and the guy seemed legit and the price was right.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I belive i would still like to get the converter from them just questioning there customer service.. Its good to heir feeback from the bullet sometimes...

·
Registered
201 Posts
FWIW... I have been dealing with ACC (Atlantic Coast Converters) for the last few converters that I've bought. I have 2 customer's converters & 1 of mine there now getting updated/freshened. They are quite a bit cheaper (price wise) than the large name-brand converter companies. David and his son are top-notch folks and will talk your ears off on the phone. They're a small company and willing to give you the time you need to make your converter right.
They're in Conway, SC. 843-347-1320.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FWIW... I have been dealing with ACC (Atlantic Coast Converters) for the last few converters that I've bought. I have 2 customer's converters & 1 of mine there now getting updated/freshened. They are quite a bit cheaper (price wise) than the large name-brand converter companies. David and his son are top-notch folks and will talk your ears off on the phone. They're a small company and willing to give you the time you need to make your converter right.
They're in Conway, SC. 843-347-1320.
Giving them a call now

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well i just got an email from jackson and they said there power was out today.. So hopefully everything goes well with the purchase monday.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well after numerous phone calls and emails i have given up. This place is a fluke i wouldnt reccomend them to anyone. I have sent three emails and have called 5 times to try to purchase my converter any no answer.. Its almost like im being ignored from the guy now. He answered the other day and just said hello.. I think it goes to a guys cell # when you call there buisness...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well just as soon as i say this he calls my ohone and say there was a powerline that exploded.. So they are still out of power...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts