Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could the mystery finally be solved?

Story here:

"THE search to uncover the identity of Jack the Ripper appears to be over.
DNA on a shawl found near one of the victims, Catherine Eddowes, reportedly contains a match to both her and one of the chief suspects, Aaron Kosminsky.
The Polish hairdresser, who moved to England with his family in 1881, was committed to a mental asylum at the peak of Ripper.
The breakthrough came when Dr Jari Louhelainen, an expert in historic DNA, was commissioned to study a shawl found with Eddowes, the second-last “confirmed” victim of the Ripper more than 125 years ago.
The shawl — which still retained historic stains — had been bought by a businessman at an auction in 2007.
“It has taken a great deal of hard work, using cutting-edge scientific techniques which would not have been possible five years ago,” Dr Louhelainen told a British newspaper.
“Once I had the profile, I could compare it to that of the female descendant of Kosminski’s sister, who had given us a sample of her DNA swabbed from inside her mouth.
“The first strand of DNA showed a 99.2 per cent match, as the analysis instrument could not determine the sequence of the missing 0.8 per cent fragment of DNA. On testing the second strand, we achieved a perfect 100 per cent match.”
Kosminski was born in Poland in 1865 before moving to Whitechapel, England, in 1881.
The murders attributed to Jack the Ripper began in 1888, with up to 11 deaths around the Whitechapel area linked to the killer.
Frances Coles, believed to be the Ripper’s last victim, died in February 1891 — the same year Kosminski was forcibly put in Colney Hatch Lunatic Asylum.
He remained in mental health facilities until his death in 1919, aged 53."

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
The Bullet's "jak, THA RIPPER" has been identified as Mike Rietow for quite some time now.

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Tedm new this a long time ago.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Tedm new this a long time ago.
The authorities SHOULD be able to find Amber Hagerman's killer you would think. ;) This still bothers me..........

"The guilt part was increased 10 fold when little Amber Haggerman was abducted and found murdered. I felt guilt because I had an appointment to inspect the boiler at the laundry mat she at the time she was abducted from the area. The day before, I got a call from the owner of a cleaners that he needed to change his appointment time. So I changed the laundry mat’s time. I felt and still feel that I could have done something or at least seen something."

·
Registered
29,527 Posts
The authorities SHOULD be able to find Amber Hagerman's killer you would think. ;) This still bothers me..........

"The guilt part was increased 10 fold when little Amber Haggerman was abducted and found murdered. I felt guilt because I had an appointment to inspect the boiler at the laundry mat she at the time she was abducted from the area. The day before, I got a call from the owner of a cleaners that he needed to change his appointment time. So I changed the laundry mat’s time. I felt and still feel that I could have done something or at least seen something."
So are you saying he had some free time on his hands and abducted and Murdered her?

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
So are you saying he had some free time on his hands and abducted and Murdered her?
Looks to me that he is admitting just that with his post.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I own you. You dream about me. Im your first thought in the morning. OWNED.:rolleyes:

Don't know Mike though!
That's not what your Floriduh buddies say.

Oh, and you have it wrong on who owns who. ;)

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Interesting. From all that I have read, and watched over the years it was said the Ripper used surgical precision to remove the organs of his victims.

I wonder where he learned to do that little trick?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I can't imagine harvesting 125-year semen from a whores rag. I know what 2-day old semen looks like on a sock and I just can't imagine 125 years.

·
Registered
639 Posts
wow they think they have solved a 125 year old crime on the other side of the world, big deal, why don't they solve some here

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
I can rest easy now that they figured who Jack the Ripper was over 100 years ago

1 - 16 of 16 Posts