Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Jack in the Box restaurants - promo codes!

976 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Nomad6677 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone live close by to one of these fine eating establishments???? They're doing a promo code for the new xbox 360 game - gears of war 3 and supposedly certain large sodas have a coupon code on them that you can redeem for some in game DLC thats pretty cool.

they were giving them away on their facebook site but people abused the system, got tons of the codes for themselves and now they're selling em on ebay:mad:

We dont have any in the state of PA and not even any close to us!

So just out of curiousity, if anyone lives or visits these places frequently and you see these codes, dont throw em away, send them my way if possible!! Heres hoping for the power of the bullet!!! thanks everyone

#3 ·
damn, i hope someone on here goes there every now and then.

idk why they picked these places, probably to make it so that only certain people get the DLC

hell i just want the dlc for me and 1-2 friends, i dont care about the money, its just a great game and some really cool content

#9 ·
See now i actually wish we had one around here....not just for the codes. It took us forever to even get a taco bell where i'm at, then it shut down....now we have another thats 30 minutes away from here but it still took a few years.

Good food, and video game dlc....sign me up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.