Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a rumor or fact ?? Heard It will be a quick 8 field for j/r dragster Quickest 8 make the show !!! Is this true ?? I see nothing on schedule ..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Will the 330 Jr. Outlaw Races include golf carts? as well as the 2nd Annual Yellow Bullet Nationals?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well it looks like I'll be bringing my youngest gun also Dave. I just bought a 330 car for my youngest son Ty. It's gonna be a great year this year @ Cecil. We are going to need alot more beer now,because my brother is gonna be running the Lincoln in the big tire class also.Thanks also Jim for letting these 330 Outlaw cars to the shootout.These cars aren't bracket cars like they race at ADRL,these cars are real outlaw cars that go 4.20's to 4.40's to the 330.They won't disappoint anyone. Thanks again. Tom Kasper

·
Registered
736 Posts
oh boy not this summer but next summer i will have another car added to my field of cars then. lil man will be in a jr. omg he will be ate up with it this year especially at the shootout races. cant wait to tell him.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom , I heard there are no weight restrictions ?? Just the 4.10 E.T limit ... I will be knocking 4.10 to 330 if I read the rules rite .. Hope to see everyone there..

·
Registered
434 Posts
do they run prior to the start time or with the regular program.
I might catch on fire watching any dragster run :smt102

·
Registered
592 Posts
this is at all the street car shootouts right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are the guidelines for the Saturday night Jr race? Is it 330 Outlaw rules (400lbs, 3.5" bore, 13 yrs old), Quick 8 bracket race or something different? Website isn't clear on rules. I hope to be there but I don't want to bring a slingshot to a gun fight.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts