Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
I didn't end up getting a new one yet. I got three different quotes for a custom grind and they seemed to be pretty vastly different, so I'm still trying to learn myself a little more about cam selection before I make that decision.
Ask about distributor gear options also

·
Long Live The King
98,436 Posts
I didn't end up getting a new one yet. I got three different quotes for a custom grind and they seemed to be pretty vastly different, so I'm still trying to learn myself a little more about cam selection before I make that decision.
It’s a pretty simple subject matter, and you have a three day weekend, so come Tuesday you should be an expert on the subject ?

Cam specs and choices is a damn interesting topic. Are you thinking of putting a cam in to just run NA, or is your choice going to be one you can put boot to it later?

Is this a hydraulic roller deal ?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
It’s a pretty simple subject matter, and you have a three day weekend, so come Tuesday you should be an expert on the subject ?

Cam specs and choices is a damn interesting topic. Are you thinking of putting a cam in to just run NA, or is your choice going to be one you can put boot to it later?

Is this a hydraulic roller deal ?
Hyd roller. Plan is still to run it n/a this year and possibly next, catch up on some other shit and procharge it with the following year's tax return. So instead of cam swapping now, just run the thing with the current cam. 236/240, .555/ .576

·
Long Live The King
98,436 Posts
Do you recall the lobe sep ?

what intake are you running?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts