Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Token black guy stepping in, I hope you guys realize we see these guys as scum just like any other, not all of us fit the stereotypes
they know that. they all have one black guy they know, who has a nice car.Yet, none of them really know black people.

·
Registered
282 Posts
"For someone to say" only problem no one said jack shit of the like:

For someone to say there are more welfare and criminal blacks than hard working regular black folks is a fucking joke.

Then this statement is simply fucking hilarious. Does your being a black person in any way make it true there are more black college grad's then black thugs (or in this thread: Niggers)?

As a black person, I can honestly say that I know more black people who are college graduates than criminals.

Most decidedly your questioning the numbers of black college grads vs thugs is irrelevant to this thread that simply is pointing out the huge problem of black violence and criminal behavior brought forth by segment of the black community that is way to big by any measure. This segment by their very nature sticks out like a sore thumb.
Unemployed, unable to function/take a place in the job market, can't speak, breeding machines,

I will say I screwed up on the title of this thread Negros should have been Niggas. It is clearly a nigga problem not a Negro problem

Tommy Sotomayor differentiates the difference between blacks/negros and niggas:

some did sat it in the first couple of pages in the thread.

I never said there were more graduates than criminals. I said the graduation rates are rising. And yes, there are more regular black people, than criminals. btw, fuck tommy Sotomayor. Since you listen to that clown, you should know that their are less clown ass black people than productive ones.

·
Registered
282 Posts
You seem like a pretty good guy with a handle with what's happening in the windy city. I know one thing for sure, most of the education problems can be traced back to kids without Dad's and parents who don't give a crap about their kids. I had a poor upbringing and could have blamed it on everyone else, it wasn't until I had kids I realized they are just little computers that need the right programming and with out that most turn to the bad side or just give up all together. I just reprogrammed myself and made a living out of talents that I used for over 30 years and set my kids on the financial path to freedom. Teaching kids to respect each other and also teach them some money smarts in school would make them better off in life than what the kids are being tought now.
Its a combo of social and policy issues, tbh. A good example is the welfare system.Everyone is an expert on how muc it pays these girls to be dependent on it. What people don't realize is that they would take the money back and kick women off if the father was foundin the place. Thst caused mothers to star kicking the fathers out and away from their kids, so they could stay with a place and means to support the kids.That has had a bigger impact on the black family structure than anything. Check out the 70's movie Claudine for look at how it worked.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts