Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Already happening my man.
I think you may be appropriating the progress of other minority’s efforts. Since when do blacks make up 39% of the US population? I would bet that the majority of the increases are from Latinos and Asians who place more emphasis on education and a stable home life than blacks who will literally rob the Air Jordan’s off your feet. Here’s the paragraph from your link:

Today, the minority population has more than tripled to 129 million, or 39 percent of the total United States population. Minorities own an estimated 29 percent of classifiable businesses, which are growing at twice the rate of non-minority businesses. They employ more than 6.3 million Americans and generate over $1 trillion in revenue.

BTW. Pointing out the defects of black society is not racist. Just keepin’ it real.

·
T/S 368E
29,031 Posts
The problem is that there is very little real communication beween blacks and whites. Many here have experiences with black people, but how many are not being realistic, and they don't listen to black people. For someone to say there are more welfare and criminal blacks than hard working regular black folks is a fucking joke. You guys watch too much tv, and that blurs the lines of reality. As a black person, I can honestly say that I know more black people who are college graduates than criminals.

Exactly. There is no way in hell I believe blacks are 90% animals like you see on TV.
Is there a lot of POS black criminals, yes, facts are facts, something like 6-7% of the US population commit 51-53% of the murders :(
I don't know more college grads than normal hard working members of society, and definitely don't personally know a huge number of black criminals.
Being from Chicago I was raised by POS racist parents & Grandparents.
We were taught to assume all blacks were bad, and in my neighborhood, it sure seemed like it.

Being in the military sure teaches something different.
When your life is on the line, you don't give a damn what color a mans skin is, you only care about his skill & training!!!

Same goes for racing.
There is a huge difference in quality of person white or black at a Friday grudge night & a Sunday bracket event.

How about a welfare whore in a free house in Harvey, compared to a home they own in Frankfort.
Huge difference in quality of person.
Not a 100% guarantee, plenty of hard working decent people are born & die poor.
I was raised poor, racist, and liberal. I also got great advice one day.
Look at who & the quality of people that are liberals.
There are usually 2 types. The POS welfare whore that thinks they are entitled to free everything just because,
and the kind, caring, but stupid people that truly want to help those in need, but wants the other guy & the government to pay for everything.

OK, I found this.

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008.

Reactions: Lumbergh

·
Registered
601 Posts
I'm from Chicago, far southside and I know there are a lot of POS criminals & welfare whores, ALOT!!!
I've also been around the world in the US Navy, and I still say there are more decent human beings than animals!!!
Now it might be close, 60% good, 40% animal, but I'm still hopeful.
The normal black going to work, paying his bills, raising a family, keeping his grass cut gets zero attention.
It's the animals murdering each other & us, destroying their free home/neighborhood you all see.
I worked in the ghetto for years, I saw the people getting up and waiting for the bus/train everyday.
Just like I saw the same scumbags hanging on the corner everyday going no where, and up to no good :(

There are POS scumbag animals of every color, including criminals and POS losers in my own family.
I would much rather know & associate with a black guy living a decent life, and I do, than some of my own relatives!!!

There is a hell of a lot of white trash scum around.

·
Registered
10,911 Posts
every "black" I know has a degree in something, they can't tell me what. If I keep axing they usually say I going back to college in the fall.
None have a good job or are working fast food.
Change my mind.

·
T/S 368E
29,031 Posts
There is a hell of a lot of white trash scum around.

Absolutely, like I admitted, my family is full of scumbags. We are white, bi-racial & tri-racial, still scumbags in there.
Most of the decent ones are long dead, hell my sister & step brother are 2 of the biggest POS scumbags you could ever meet.
I learned at an early age use my family as an example as how I want to live my life.
Everything my mother did, I did the opposite. 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time,
it was the decent thing to do!!!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
When the bleeding hearts cry for their worth, I have this one question.

Show me one place on this earth where they rule, or live in numbers that is better for having them. Do that, and I will recant all my negative statements regarding them as a race.

·
T/S 368E
29,031 Posts

That's easy, NONE.

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,653 Posts
When the bleeding hearts cry for their worth, I have this one question.

Show me one place on this earth where they rule, or live in numbers that is better for having them. Do that, and I will recant all my negative statements regarding them as a race.
I read somewhere that black people don't build anything, you can go to Africa ad see centuries old tribes that still live the way they did the way they started, they don't evolve and improve.

You can also see brand new complexes that are predominately black residents that are destroyed inside 5 years in the US.

·
Registered
14,966 Posts
This guy rebuilds electric vehicles, and if you talked to him w/o visual contact you'd not think he's black, one of them uppity negro's:

·
T/S 368E
29,031 Posts

You can also say the exact same things about liberals!!!!

Name a city, county, country that is full liberal, not some hybrid that uses the name liberal, that isn't a crap hole or flat broke!!!!

It's the entitlement mentality where the POS that least deserve something, think they are owed something they didn't earn & definitely don't deserve!!!

Does anyone truly think this country would be where we ONCE were if we were a full on liberal country.
With their leech mentality, the successful are evil, and if the guy smarter than me has it, I should have it also!!!

That's not how we passed every country on Earth in less than 200 years, including those with 1000's of years head start on us!!!
Conservative values is what made this country.
Earn your own way, work hard and take care of your own damn family!!!
We didn't expect or demand welfare, we worked for everything we had.

Obviously both have a lot to do with their lower IQ averages, but stupid people can also earn their own way,
and not expect free everything because some imbecile with great boobs promises them free everything!!!

·
Registered
14,966 Posts
It's inarguable there's too many bodies on the planet, Mother Earth cull's the herd from time to time, one way or the other, hence we find ourselves in interesting times.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Negros are doing this too:
Over the past 15 years black men have improved their graduation rate from 28 percent to 35 percent. This year the college graduation rate for black women rose by one percentage point to 46 percent. And over the past decade and a half, the graduation rates for black women have shown strong and steady gains
I'm betting you all overlooked what the "graduation rate" presented statistically was for. It is in no way the percentage of blacks in the general population that graduated from a college or even high schools. It is the percent of black college students that actually graduated from the college they were in. To me these numbers are astonishing, it shows that sending/financing blacks in college is a losing proposition with less then half making it. Factor in the Student Loans that carry students through college and figure that the students partied, flunked out and never received the college education based jobs/paychecks to payback the loans..
Clearly the mass "everyone needs to go to college" pushed by the liberal democratic politicians simply adds fuel to the fire of more and more students going to college that did not belong in college to begin with. If anything the massive 'colleges on every street corners' are simply mills to make money off the ease of anyone getting into college and being given the Gov't backed loans that will never get paid back. JMHO there are millions of single black women that finance their whole lifestyle for years and years being professional students that ironically and sadly never graduate.

Figure 6 reveals that the Hispanic and Black student completion rate increased considerably for four-year public starters from six years to the end of eight years.

I guarantee you that the masses of those currently not paying back student loans are those that did not graduate.

Don't forget these graduates especially from 'black' universities feature 'discounted/easy to pass' curriculums.

·
Registered
14,966 Posts
Nothing new about easy to pass curriculum, had that forever to keep the hot athletes on the field, before the negro's took over the sports world.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I think you may be appropriating the progress of other minority’s efforts. Since when do blacks make up 39% of the US population? I would bet that the majority of the increases are from Latinos and Asians who place more emphasis on education and a stable home life than blacks who will literally rob the Air Jordan’s off your feet. Here’s the paragraph from your link:

Today, the minority population has more than tripled to 129 million, or 39 percent of the total United States population. Minorities own an estimated 29 percent of classifiable businesses, which are growing at twice the rate of non-minority businesses. They employ more than 6.3 million Americans and generate over $1 trillion in revenue.

BTW. Pointing out the defects of black society is not racist. Just keepin’ it real.
Yes. The majority of the increase is from Hispanics.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nothing new about easy to pass curriculum, had that forever to keep the hot athletes on the field, before the negro's took over the sports world.
Its not that courses are easier, its that high school kids can start taking college credits before they graduate, thus putting kids closer to the required credits before they hit a college campus. If kids are smsrt enough to take advantage of these rules, you cant blame them one bit,

101 - 120 of 124 Posts