Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
18,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Looks like they were either 'Rat'd Out' or turned dey own ass in. Done be shooting-up da children is a real sore spot:

4 arrested in connection with shooting of 5-year-old on northside

·
Registered
178 Posts
This bitches dad is worth 505 million dollars, and she out acting like a typical nigger.
Screenshot_20200411-133659.png

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nba Youngboy?? Is that somebodies name or a junior basketball league?

Another one if those stupid made up names. Stands for never broke again youngboy... What a crock of shit

·
Registered
298 Posts
The problem is that there is very little real communication beween blacks and whites. Many here have experiences with black people, but how many are not being realistic, and they don't listen to black people. For someone to say there are more welfare and criminal blacks than hard working regular black folks is a fucking joke. You guys watch too much tv, and that blurs the lines of reality. As a black person, I can honestly say that I know more black people who are college graduates than criminals.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Negros are doing this too:
Over the past 15 years black men have improved their graduation rate from 28 percent to 35 percent. This year the college graduation rate for black women rose by one percentage point to 46 percent. And over the past decade and a half, the graduation rates for black women have shown strong and steady gains

·
Registered
659 Posts
Negros are doing this too:
Over the past 15 years black men have improved their graduation rate from 28 percent to 35 percent. This year the college graduation rate for black women rose by one percentage point to 46 percent. And over the past decade and a half, the graduation rates for black women have shown strong and steady gains
Coincides with the drastic cuts in minimum requirements to graduate. BTW. It’s important to know what kind of degrees make up this increase. Black studies don’t count or liberal arts.

When can we expect these new educated blacks to start opening businesses in their communities and contribute to revitalizing their areas. The only people I know who open businesses in black areas are Jews and Koreans. Bring back Baltimore homies. That would be a good area to showcase the “New Negro”.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Coincides with the drastic cuts in minimum requirements to graduate. BTW. It’s important to know what kind of degrees make up this increase. Black studies don’t count or liberal arts.

When can we expect these new educated blacks to start opening businesses in their communities and contribute to revitalizing their areas. The only people I know who open businesses in black areas are Jews and Koreans. Bring back Baltimore homies. That would be a good area to showcase the “New Negro”.
Already happening my man.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Already happening my man.
Nothing personal twards you my friend but when "YOU" can get the thugs to stop killing each other, beatings, rapes and robberies by negros on negros then we will have a better society. You cannot hide the fact that 80% of the crime in the US is done by 13% of the people who are of one race.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nothing personal twards you my friend but when "YOU" can get the thugs to stop killing each other, beatings, rapes and robberies by negros on negros then we will have a better society. You cannot hide the fact that 80% of the crime in the US is done by 13% of the people who are of one race.
"I" cant do anything about crime rates since I don't commit crimes. As for black people as a whole, we are well aware of our shortcomings. The most obvious problem is the educational system. It sucks in urban areas. Dumb people are more likely to commit more crime, white or black. Second, crackdown on guns. Illegal guns are flooding inner cities, everyone knows this but little is done about it. Less guns and smart people equal less crime. Its not a hard formula to crack.

·
Registered
298 Posts
"I" cant do anything about crime rates since I don't commit crimes. As for black people as a whole, we are well aware of our shortcomings. The most obvious problem is the educational system. It sucks in urban areas. Dumb people are more likely to commit more crime, white or black. Second, crackdown on guns. Illegal guns are flooding inner cities, everyone knows this but little is done about it. Less guns and smart people equal less crime. Its not a hard formula to crack.
I'm from Illinois. Everyone is well aware how fucked up Chicago is. I can tell you, there are some criminally stupid kids in that city. I can also tell you that cities like Country Club Hills, Homewood, and Olympia Fields( all with big black populations and good schools) don't have the same levels of crime that, nearby, Chicago has.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I appreciate your dialog without any racial crap. Calryn also.

·
Registered
27,195 Posts
I disagree. I’ll go out on a limb here. Teach children not to shoot people with legal, or illegal guns. We have both, I’m sure where I live, and the last murder here was 1993.

·
Registered
18,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #98 (Edited)
The problem is that there is very little real communication beween blacks and whites. Many here have experiences with black people, but how many are not being realistic, and they don't listen to black people. For someone to say there are more welfare and criminal blacks than hard working regular black folks is a fucking joke. You guys watch too much tv, and that blurs the lines of reality. As a black person, I can honestly say that I know more black people who are college graduates than criminals.
"For someone to say" only problem no one said jack shit of the like:

For someone to say there are more welfare and criminal blacks than hard working regular black folks is a fucking joke.

Then this statement is simply fucking hilarious. Does your being a black person in any way make it true there are more black college grad's then black thugs (or in this thread: Niggers)?

As a black person, I can honestly say that I know more black people who are college graduates than criminals.

Most decidedly your questioning the numbers of black college grads vs thugs is irrelevant to this thread that simply is pointing out the huge problem of black violence and criminal behavior brought forth by segment of the black community that is way to big by any measure. This segment by their very nature sticks out like a sore thumb.
Unemployed, unable to function/take a place in the job market, can't speak, breeding machines,

I will say I screwed up on the title of this thread Negros should have been Niggas. It is clearly a nigga problem not a Negro problem

Tommy Sotomayor differentiates the difference between blacks/negros and niggas:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
I appreciate your dialog without any racial crap. Calryn also.
You seem like a pretty good guy with a handle with what's happening in the windy city. I know one thing for sure, most of the education problems can be traced back to kids without Dad's and parents who don't give a crap about their kids. I had a poor upbringing and could have blamed it on everyone else, it wasn't until I had kids I realized they are just little computers that need the right programming and with out that most turn to the bad side or just give up all together. I just reprogrammed myself and made a living out of talents that I used for over 30 years and set my kids on the financial path to freedom. Teaching kids to respect each other and also teach them some money smarts in school would make them better off in life than what the kids are being tought now.

81 - 100 of 124 Posts