Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts

Stereotypes can be based on facts or racism, nationalism, religionism etc etc.

Some blacks will be POS animals forever, most are decent human beings, intelligent, hard working members of society.
The portion that are POS welfare whores & thugs destroy any chance the majority will ever be treated fairly!!!

It's a damn shame too many morons & losers would rather make millions off them, than do what needs to be done!!!
The animals of all races need to be purged immediately.

I can appreciate what you are saying but I think it's more the other way around. The percentage of intelligent, hard working blacks are heavily outweighed by the pack animal hood rat variety running the streets.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,605 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,176 Posts
I can appreciate what you are saying but I think it's more the other way around.
The percentage of intelligent, hard working blacks are heavily outweighed
by the pack animal hood rat variety running the streets.

I'm from Chicago, far southside and I know there are a lot of POS criminals & welfare whores, ALOT!!!
I've also been around the world in the US Navy, and I still say there are more decent human beings than animals!!!
Now it might be close, 60% good, 40% animal, but I'm still hopeful.
The normal black going to work, paying his bills, raising a family, keeping his grass cut gets zero attention.
It's the animals murdering each other & us, destroying their free home/neighborhood you all see.
I worked in the ghetto for years, I saw the people getting up and waiting for the bus/train everyday.
Just like I saw the same scumbags hanging on the corner everyday going no where, and up to no good :(

There are POS scumbag animals of every color, including criminals and POS losers in my own family.
I would much rather know & associate with a black guy living a decent life, and I do, than some of my own relatives!!!

Reactions: Novaguy33

·
Registered
32,049 Posts
I truly believe that getting the Canuck cuck to go live in a black hood for a while would change his mind..... if he lived through the ordeal.

·
T/S 368E
28,176 Posts

Plus no one is denying how black ran countries have such an amazing success rate o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Like I said, some stereotypes are earned & deserved, some aren't,
there is no denying they have earned every one of them!!!!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Funny thing is one of my best friends which I've known since I was a kid, is black. Hes my right hand at the track, hes a hard worker, honest, will do anything for anyone at any time. He will be the first to tell you he cant stand a nigger.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
The up side is that the girl would have likely spawned at least that many more of same in time. What huge swarms of flies from these little maggots do grow

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
this is my personal experience
We always have a big Halloween party, wife invited people from work. Several single black woman and one black guy. For years they came to the parties and other events at the house. Well the single ladies got boyfriends, first one of them brought theirs 2 black guys, things got a little louder. Then 2 woman brought their boyfriends things started getting out of control. Then all 3 brought male companions, I thought we moved to the hood.
Moral of the story
One colored friend OK
Two coloreds cocky
Three coloreds pack mentality sets in
Four, watch out and get the gun ready chaos is about to erupt

·
Low Life
2,137 Posts
this is my personal experience
We always have a big Halloween party, wife invited people from work. Several single black woman and one black guy. For years they came to the parties and other events at the house. Well the single ladies got boyfriends, first one of them brought theirs 2 black guys, things got a little louder. Then 2 woman brought their boyfriends things started getting out of control. Then all 3 brought male companions, I thought we moved to the hood.
Moral of the story
One colored friend OK
Two coloreds cocky
Three coloreds pack mentality sets in
Four, watch out and get the gun ready chaos is about to erupt
They are like coyotes, one isn't bad but once they pack up look out.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Shoulda picked our own goddamn cotton.

·
T/S 368E
28,176 Posts
They are like coyotes, one isn't bad but once they pack up look out.

That is a fact. Like I said, I know many great guys from the area,
but man do they revert into animals when in a group for some reason???

Really obvious at the track.
At the T & T I see the guys I know working on their car, fixing things, testing changes.
You get the same guy at a grudge night, and he talks different, he's acting like a fool,
a completely different dude??

41 - 60 of 124 Posts