Registered
798 Posts
I agree with OP..

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IT'S TOO BAD DUMB WHITE AMERICANS ARE CONCERNED WITH WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK
Speak for yourself Shithead, I get tired of being called racist every 5 minutes cause I disagree with Al Sharpton and the Race hustlers! You wanna play the White guilt game, be my guest!:smt097

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
If they all thought like he did, the would be called Americans, not black americans.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,661 Posts
Speak for yourself Shithead, I get tired of being called racist every 5 minutes cause I disagree with Al Sharpton and the Race hustlers! You wanna play the White guilt game, be my guest!:smt097
WHITE GUILT?....WTF IS THAT.....YOU STARTED A THREAD AND GROUPED ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN SOME TYPE OF DUMB CATEGORY.....YOU'RE A STUPID FUCK...PLAIN AND SIMPLE......TOO DUMB TO REALIZE IT....

·
Registered
798 Posts
The guy who doesn't know what white guilt is, now is calling others dumb???:rolleyes:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,661 Posts
The guy who doesn't know what white guilt is calling others dumb???:rolleyes:
DO YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR SLAVERY?.....WHY WOULD YOU....YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....THE WTF IS THAT..PART.....WAS ME SAYING IT DOESN'T EXIST......OR SHOULDN'T

·
Registered
815 Posts
I will say I'm NOT colorblind, but I give ALL people respect until they give me reason to do otherwise.
BTW, props to Jonathan Gentry for saying what needs to be said.

·
Registered
798 Posts
DO YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR SLAVERY?.....WHY WOULD YOU....YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....THE WTF IS THAT..PART.....WAS ME SAYING IT DOESN'T EXIST......OR SHOULDN'T

Kevin I usually like to read most of the comments you make here but today you seem to be making more of an ass of yourself than usual.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,661 Posts
Kevin I usually like to read most of the comments you make here but today you seem to be making more of an ass of yourself than usual.
GOOD THING I DON'T COME HERE FOR YOU....OR GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION....JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GROUP ALL BLACK PEOPLE INTO THE CATEGORY OF THE RIOTERS IN FERGUSON....MAKES ME AN ASS....SO BE IT.....I CAN HANDLE THAT

·
Registered
798 Posts
GOOD THING I DON'T COME HERE FOR YOU....OR GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR OPINION....JUST BECAUSE I DON'T GROUP ALL BLACK PEOPLE INTO THE CATEGORY OF THE RIOTERS IN FERGUSON....MAKES ME AN ASS....SO BE IT.....I CAN HANDLE THAT

Good!! All is well again.:p:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts