Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TIRED OF HEARING EVERY ONE SAY I HAVE A STOCK SUSPENTION CAR .. IF IT WAS STOCK IT WOULD BE WHAT THE FACTORY INSTALLED ON THE CAR NOT AFTERMARKET PARTS IN STOCK LOCATION!

AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY ONE SAYS THE TORQUE ARM ON A F BODY IS FAR MORE SUPIRIOR AND THE MUSTANGS STOCK LOCATION IS THE SAME AS A 4 LINK WHEN U PUT ADJUSTABLE ARMS ON THERE.

THE NEW CARS HAVE THE BEST TECHNOLIGY POSSABLE AND THEY WORK AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY LADDER BAR OR 4 LINK!

JUST MY OPINION BEFORE YOU ALL SEND DEATH THREATS TO ME THINK ABOUT IT.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
jay i couldnt agree more , im tired of all the " musy have stock suspension " classes ..... whats wrong guys you affraid a 4 link or ladder bar car is going to be " that much quicker " !!!!!!

there now we can share the incoming death threats !!!!!!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Jay.. your killn me lmao...... thats it HELLN KELLER TUNE UP FOR YOU IN SPRING LMAO

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I've always thought Stock Suspension meant factory locations with nothing from the stock mounting locations being altered.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ya. I don't think stock suspension is much of a disadvantage. Look how fast they are going. There isn't too much "stock" about it. And when people talk about it they act like its such a big deal.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've always thought Stock Suspension meant factory locations with nothing from the stock mounting locations being altered.
Agreed.

And who cares, this argument is stupid.

The "stock parts" argument is also stupid, no one expects anyone to keep the stock stamped arms with rubber bushings(using a Fox Mustang as an example).

Anyone who is good with making a chassis work will make ANY type of suspension work well.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Suspension has little to do with the times of today. Boost and nitrous controllers, programable ignition makes the suspension look good. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I bet there isn't a single car out there that has everything in the stock location.
Look at it this way, if I run moly control arms with heims and the bolt spacers are offset to gain a bit more clearance for the tire, is that still stock suspension? I mean the arms have been moved inwards a bit... hehe

·
Registered
517 Posts
I like the fact that stock suspension guy's brag about how fast they're car's go and mind you there are some really fast stock suspension car's out there but as soon as you tell the you have ladder bar's they start to back paddle and say that's not fare I have stock suspension.
IMO, stock suspension is not stock suspension any more. I thank it's way past that and the stock suspension guy's now use it as a crutch........

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
TIRED OF HEARING EVERY ONE SAY I HAVE A STOCK SUSPENTION CAR .. IF IT WAS STOCK IT WOULD BE WHAT THE FACTORY INSTALLED ON THE CAR NOT AFTERMARKET PARTS IN STOCK LOCATION!

AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANY ONE SAYS THE TORQUE ARM ON A F BODY IS FAR MORE SUPIRIOR AND THE MUSTANGS STOCK LOCATION IS THE SAME AS A 4 LINK WHEN U PUT ADJUSTABLE ARMS ON THERE.

THE NEW CARS HAVE THE BEST TECHNOLIGY POSSABLE AND THEY WORK AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN ANY LADDER BAR OR 4 LINK!

JUST MY OPINION BEFORE YOU ALL SEND DEATH THREATS TO ME THINK ABOUT IT.
Hey fella on top of your spelling sucking and the fucking retard caps lock, you really should realize that when people say "Stock Suspension" they mean stock location. It doesn't need additional explanation. 3 types of suspension Stock, 4 link and ladder bar. We don't need semantics with bone stock vs stock location, we are not all retards

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
There is nothing "Stock" in Stock suspension. JMO

1 - 20 of 118 Posts