81 - 100 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Nice!

·
Long Live The King
95,612 Posts
Are you going to sleep with then under your pillow tonight ? :)

Look awesome ... any flow numbers you can share ?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Are you going to sleep with then under your pillow tonight ? :)

Look awesome ... any flow numbers you can share ?

Yep, used one as a pillow and spooned with the other one the last couple nights! :)

No flow #'s to share as of yet, hoping to get these soon... well above the numbers Brodix advertises I have no doubt.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Single cast manifold? Or sheet metal?

Cast ... Super Victor II, Rick is putting some time into it. And I have a new Mark Whitner 1600cfm oval-blade billet carb.. setup for the Q16 I intend to run.

Can't wait for all this to come together.... getting there.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Well look what Ricks BMF's made at less inches then you!!!!!!

I think it was 585 inches :-Daw
Yep, based on the many conversations I've had with Rick... he's got me pretty pumped to say the least. Bit by bit, this sucker will come together. Pretty sure I haven't cut any corners. :cool:

·
Registered
14,435 Posts
Yep, based on the many conversations I've had with Rick... he's got me pretty pumped to say the least. Bit by bit, this sucker will come together. Pretty sure I haven't cut any corners. :cool:
I hope he fixed the pushrod holes...:rolleyes: Can't even get a 7/16 to work from Brodix, especially on the ex.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I hope he fixed the pushrod holes...:rolleyes: Can't even get a 7/16 to work from Brodix, especially on the ex.

Yeah, I think I remember him saying I could probably fit a 1/2" pushrod if I wanted.

:)

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
Yep, based on the many conversations I've had with Rick... he's got me pretty pumped to say the least. Bit by bit, this sucker will come together. Pretty sure I haven't cut any corners.
I hope he fixed the pushrod holes...
Can't even get a 7/16 to work from Brodix, especially on the ex.
hmm, that's funny , I got straight 1/2" in the one I just did, brodix SR20.

·
Registered
14,435 Posts
The two ex holes in these heads weren't even pointing at the lifter. I literally could not get a 7/16" pushrod from the lifter to the rocker arm. Intakes needed clearing into the v/c rail for 7/16 like I see in Chris's pic. None of them were even close.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
The two ex holes in these heads weren't even pointing at the lifter. I literally could not get a 7/16" pushrod from the lifter to the rocker arm. Intakes needed clearing into the v/c rail for 7/16 like I see in Chris's pic. None of them were even close.
DID you go with a T&D system or Jesel??

I'm curious as the one I did had T&D and I didn't have to touch the Valve cover rail.... this is why I said I think I got a Shit system....
Something wasn't right, the rocker needed set back towards the cover rail but T&D said it was perfect, I disagree....
I only needed a 1/2"-7/16" single taper on the intake per spintron data and Straight 1/2" on the exhaust...

Scott, got any Pics of your setup?

·
35,153 Posts
Chris,
Is that a One piece stand that fits the hole head including the exhaust under the rockers pedestals?
Does the one piece bolt the head then the pedestals to it....?

That looks like a Bad ass system, Jesel Have a Part Number for it... LOL

It's all 1 piece yes. I don't have a part number for it. ;) I do have nearly 1.200 lift and 260 on the seat however. :D

81 - 100 of 176 Posts