Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I take a bike ride with my little girl (she's 7 ).She only been off her training wheel about 1 year . Not fully stable but she getting it . We take the same route the last few time and end up at our local park witch has a BMX track .to date I give my little girl a break at the park and I hit the BMX track for a few lap and jumps .
So as we leave she say daddy I want to try
O THE JOY ON MY FACE AND IN MY HART
As an ex BMXER and still into it today that was one of the coolest moment s I had with my little girl to date
She did take a nasty spill on our way home . Take a trooper she gets up dusts her self off and off we went
So à casual bike ride with my baby girl turned in to her first BMX lesson

Loving this right now

·
Western North Carolina
23,392 Posts
that's awesome... my girl will be 4 in oct. rides hers every chance she gets.bad thing is when they start getting good and the training wheels come off, that means they are growin up.:(

·
Registered
26,806 Posts
That's cool Tony. My girl and I did almost the same about 3 yrs ago. "She's 11 now" last year we rode back on a logging road and I let her shoot the 40. She loved it. Loves the time we spend also. She is charge of the trailer door at the track. Congrats to you chief!!
Jus sayn

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks every on . And yes they grow up fast . Here's hoping my old ass can keep up

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cool. I rode bmx for years but was never really into racing.
I'm with you . I was more of a freestyler back in the day
Half pipe and street trix . Dirt jumped alot as well . I have sour knees and scares to prove it lol

·
Vagina Miner
1,767 Posts
The last time i rode on a track i knocked myself out and bruised the shit out of my tail bone. I couldn't sit comfortably for weeks.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lol ... Bob. .. t shirt and cargo shorts . And some flip flops . It's summer time . Got to enjoy it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts