1 - 21 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
25,128 Posts
The criminals are taking over our courts.

Bout time. Somebody in the know needs to take it over. The clowns running it before are probably so stupid they voted for Hillary.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
We lived to see Bill Ayers and Oscar Lopez pardoned and your upset because Trump isn't ok with a guy getting railroaded for 9 years for a perjury trap? You have to be a troll account.

·
Registered
19,500 Posts

·
Registered
19,403 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
32,784 Posts
Yes about time WE THE PEOPLE have our government work for US.

Shocking revelations to the coward OP, obviously.

·
Registered
32,784 Posts

Where you at, faggot? Let's go I'm still waiting.

OR you can simply admit you're afraid.

Pick one.

In the meantime explain where and when the DOJ is permitted to join in an attempted coup of a duly elected POTUS.

I mean I know you're used to a DOJ run by an admitted black racist under Obama and then a clueless dopey affirmative action enabled minority female but really ......

It was bad enough when they were gun running to the cartels but attempting to overthrow an election.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You should be more outraged that it took him this long to step in a clean it up. He's had 3 years and he heads the Dept (DOJ part of Executive branch).

·
Registered
8,120 Posts

Did any of you leftists graduate from high school because this is taught in 11 grade civics. The POTUS is the "CEO" of the Executive Branch, he is the #1 law enforcement officer in the land. The DOJ is a department in the Executive Branch under the POTUS. The AJ reports to the POTUS. It's why AG Eric Holder called himself "Obama's wing man".

What is criminal is your ignorance.

1 - 21 of 147 Posts